Thursday, June 2, 2005

More News

Hello again dear world....I read something that I thought was nice so here it is. A woman named Rachel Rosen Lehmann is a Atlanta Opera Volunteer but the best part is that she is 102 years old...yes she is actually 102 years old. She recently met a guy named Bill Hargrove. Bill Hargrove was profiled recently in the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Bill is a resident of Clermont and something of a bowler. He is also 104 years old...I am not kidding he is 104 years old. Rachel recently celebrated her 102nd birthday with her date Bill Hargrove. He arrived at her birthday celebration in a suit and tie and ( 3 ) long stemmed red roses in hand. I wanted to share this because its hopeful to know that no matter what age you are its possible to find someone just as Rachel and Bill did.

What made me bring this up ?? Well let me share some personal information with you. Of course you know that I am 29 years old. What you don't know is that I have NEVER dated anyone. I have yet to go through what I am sure is a nice experience...dating. To think that people like Rachel and Bill can find one another gives me hope that one day I might find someone for myself. I am hopeful that there might be someone out in the world for me and that's a good thing....

Its getting late so that's it for now. Good - night world and we will talk soon....Sweet dreams

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Have found your journal at last. Thanks for visiting mine & for your comments! Love the story of these 2 people, yes, there's hope for us all yet!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

I think that is such a wonderful story.  God bless them both.  I do not think you are ever too old to find love. I am sure there is someone out there for you somewhere, you just have not met them yet! xxxx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely story :o)
You're right, it's never too late.
My Dad met, fell in love with and married the love of his life just last year, and he is 61.  Not quite the same as the couple you mentioned, but another example that age doesn't matter when it comes to finding love.
Sara   x