Sunday, June 19, 2005

Thoughts On Tom, Katie and Love

Hello world....It is official Tom Cruise proposed to Katie Holmes at the Eiffel Tower in Paris which I think to be romantic. Many people say she is crazy and that he is forcing her into it. On television he has been jumping up and down with excitement about his feelings for Katie and she has been glowing with happiness. Other people are saying its a stunt but they have declared in front of the world that they are happy. I am thrilled for them both. I wish them all the best in their future together. I just have to disagree with the people who are against the coupling of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. Everyone in the world deserves a chance at love. I feel that Katie has a right to marry who ever she wants. People have a right to fall in love whenever it comes along. I have NEVER been in love with anyone. I hope that there is someone in the world who is meant for me. Katie Holmes has found that someone in Tom so they have a right to that.

If anyone can be against two people in love they have no idea what love is. How can anyone be against falling in love ? love itself ?

Katie was proposed to at the Eiffel Tower in Paris.....that must have been some moment to remember. Yes I am a romantic at heart. I want the many moments Katie has had especially the moment she had in Paris. Katie is a lucky young woman to be marrying such a guy as Tom. All in all I say congratulations to the couple such much in love.. I wish them years and years of wedded bliss. Here's to Tom and Katie and a happy marriage in life and in love

Have a good day all......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie was proposed to because he knocked her up!