Sunday, June 5, 2005

An Ordinary Sunday

Hello world here I am again. Today was just one of those ordinary days. I watched a little television and then I went outside while my 5 year old niece played in a small pool set up in the backyard. The thing is later in the day it started thundering and getting dark. We came inside and the sky got clear. It got warm again like it had never thundered or been dark. I have to wonder how does the weather go from one change to another. It started to rain a little and then it stopped and got clear outside. How does that happen so quickly I wonder...

On a different note I spent the rest of the day watching television and writing in my journal online. Basically I didn't do much of anything. I didn't even contribute to the gross national product. This was a nice weekend for me except I didn't get anything done and that's okay with me. Long live weekends.....and doing nothing at all.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is very nice just to do nothing. Our weather is dreadful for June. I have had to put the light on to see what I am doing on the computer because it is so dark and overcast outside.  Cold as well.  I have never known a June like this.  They keep telling us it is going to improve but it does not seem to happen.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow..........