Monday, June 6, 2005

My Monday

Hello world ! Today it felt as if Summer had arrived until later on when it got dark and a huge downpour arrived.

On a different note I came upon some other journals that I found great. One journal was titled "Jilly's Poems", "Fran's Life" and the other Camera Obscura. In the journal Camera Obscura there is a photograph titled "Lighthouse at Dusk". The photograph is in black and white. I found that photograph a great one. I hope that others will like these journals as much as I did. I was reading "Jeannette's Jottings" which introduced the journals of "Jilly's Poems" and "Fran's Life". I hope that others will find those journals as great as I did. I am not as great a writer as any of those people but I hope that at least someone finds something to like in mine. Thanks again for those who have read my journal I hope that you liked reading my journal and all that I had to offer. I will try to share more in the future. Who knows I might just improve in my writing I just don't know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your doing fine. I didn`t know myself what to write when I first started.  Recently I looked back at my early entries and thought about deleting them...they were terrible!  But I left them anyway.  I`ve already been to Fran`s Life and found it to be really good. Have a great day :-)

Sandra xxx