Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Thoughts On A Warm Night...

Good evening world...

Outside of my window frogs are croaking, the wind is warm and the night is blue. The sky is lit by stars and the moon is hung.

Tonight I fell in love....I fell in love yet again with the journal "One - Way Passage". The words in this journal are poetic, strong and full of emotion. I love this journal because the words capture me. The title of the entry I was reading was "Summer Solstice and Full Moon". Reading this journal makes me feel like it was written just for me to read. This journal is a poem, a song, a love letter that pulls you to read more. As you can tell I "LOVE" "LOVE" "LOVE" this journal.

On a different note here in Georgia it was back to being another sweltering day. It will probably be a long, hot summer here in the South. Its already too hot to sleep, think or move. I either fall into the pages of a book or into the journal "One - Way Passage".

Am I weird or what dear world....I hope not.....Good-night

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I read that entry, it was truly beautiful.  Our heatwave is supposed to be breaking up tonight with storms.  Well, I do not care for storms but I hope we get a lot of rain xxxx

Anonymous said...

I will have to have a look at that journal.  It sounds very good the way you describe it.  It is so hot here too, we in England are not used to such high temperatures and we don`t have air-conditioning like in America.   Jim and I have decided we will buy an air-con unit for our bedroom just so we can sleep nights!  The way you describe the frogs reminds me of the Budweiser advert...lol! ;-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello! Hello!  Froggies!  Their song is the very essence of "all is right with the world", to me, to me.  Moon and stars and warm and frog song, you have painted a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

You're praise is making me blush! It's a wonderful feeling to know that my words have touched you so deeply. Thanks for being there.....Jon

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I spelled "you're" wrong in my recent comment. It should have been "Your". Heck, now I'm REALLY blushing!!      Jon