Saturday, June 11, 2005

Interesting Day

Hello world...Today was both interesting and fun for me. A little bit of Tropical Storm Arlene arrived here in Georgia so we are getting a little bit of rain and some cool breeze so we are getting a break from the heat. I just hope that the people in Florida are surviving this weather. What made my day interesting and fun you might wonder..Well my parents and I went to a Farmers Market earlier this afternoon. This place was like stepping into a foreign country without actually getting on a plane.There were people there who you could were from all parts of the world. I was walking around listening to the people talking. These people were speaking all different kinds of languages that I have never heard before. Even now I wonder what they were all saying. This market also had food from all parts of the world. I bought some cheese that on the label said it was from Bavaria, I can't say that I know where Bavaria is but the cheese was good. This market was like stepping into another world. There was a ton of other things that I saw and heard that still lingers with me even now. I couldn't wait to come and share my day with you dear world. I just can't wait to go back to that market again.All I can say is long live weekends.......Good night world

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, the market certainly sounded fun. I have never been to one but so glad that you enjoyed it xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Bavaria is in Germany and I didn`t know they were cheese makers..Well, I do now!  That market sounds like good place to visit :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

So, how was the Bavarian cheese?  Good?
Sounds like a very exciting place to be, glad you enjoyed your day.
Sara   x  <-- loves cheese!