Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Another Sweltering Day

Hello...

Here in my neck of the woods it was a sweltering 92 degrees today. It feels like Summer has arrived like an unexpected guest that pops in just when your about to walk out the door. You could have cracked open an egg on the ground and it would have cooked under less than a second and that's no exaggeration. It can't possibly get any hotter. It might just be too hot to sleep.

On a different note the search for 18-year-old Natalee Holloway still continues. Hopefully her parents will find their daughter so they can put this tragedy behind them.

When it comes to the Michael Jackson verdict there is nothing more to say he's free by the voices of a jury of his peers. The jury proclaimed his innocence and the subject is closed for me....

I'd like to note that another journal is running close to becoming my next favorite. The title of this journal is....Life in words and pictures....The pictures in this journal have really been great and I like,like,like,like them tremendously. The pictures will capture you as they have me.

On a more funnier note...The 2-Faced Baseball had a close encounter with a bat and no he wasn't at the theatre watching the new Batman movie he had an up close and personal encounter with a real bat. All I can say is better the 2-Faced Baseball than me....

Good-night world....I guess that's it for now.One last thing.... the wonderful lady of Jeannette's Jottings would have said all of this far better than I so excuse my lack of being a talentless writer...once again good-night....

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your writings so don`t put yourself down ! I`ll have to try to read the baseball journal....do you have a link?  :-)   Sandra xxx