Thursday, June 23, 2005

Almost Cooked.....

Hi ! Good evening world here I am. Here in Georgia the earth is shaking, quaking and breaking. Its sweltering and the ground is to the point of splitting open from all of this heat. I can't imagine that it could get any hotter than it has gotten lately. Once again right outside of my window frogs are filling the warm night with a song.

I have a question dear world.......Have you ever seen a poem that didn't have any words ?? I certainly have in a journal titled "View From A Farm House Window". In the journal there was a picture titled "Firefly Night" which was a poem that was made without words of any kind. I really liked the journal "View From A Farm House Window". Usually I'm writing endlessly of the journal "One-Way Passage but I will save that for tomorrow.

Perhaps I wouldn't mind seeing a few fireflies tonight dancing in the nights velvet camp but only a few moths have come calling by tapping, tapping and tapping on the window as if asking to come in

Where are the fireflies tonight I wonder........Good night dear world sleep well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to live in the Missouri Ozarks, and I really loved all the fireflies at night (and the croaking frogs!). Here in drab West TX there is nothing interesting to fill the nights.       Jon

Anonymous said...

We don`t get anything like you do.  No frogs or fireflies,  we do get moths and little insects that bite, but nothing interesting.  In the country you do hear owls hooting, but that`s about it!  :-)

Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen fireflies in ages. I live in the city where woodlands are a thing of the past. Someday, I'll buy a farm... Thanks for dropping by my journal.