Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Nothing New...

Hello world...Usually I come to you with different thoughts but not tonight. I had a busy day at work but that's nothing new. I really want to thank those people and you know who you are...that have come to read my journal and have also left me lots of wonderful comments along the way.

Those of you who have not read the journal One-Way Passage should definitely give it a read. I am the #1 fan of that journal in that his writing is quite spectacular. If you want to read it here it is... http://journals.aol.com/jayveeconcerto/One-WayPassage  give it a read you won't regret it. This journal speaks for itself. If you like it send me your comments on this journal. I would like to know what you thought of it. 

Another journal was suggested to me so here it is.... http://journals.aol.com/gaboatman/DockLines  of course nothing will take the place of the journal One-Way Passage. You will enjoy the journal of the gaboatman. Let me know what you think of it.

If anyone else has any other journals they could suggest to me please let me know and I will be more than happy to drop by and give it a read.

P.S.  Those of you who read the journal One-Way Passage will become fans but the #1 has already been filled. At the moment I must warn you that I have read it more than 20 times and I'm sure many of you will do the same.

Thanks world for listening....take care and as always sweet dreams. You and I will talk soon. Good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are putting the links in now, it is much easier. Hope you have a great day.