Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day !!!

Hello world....Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there in the world.          

@---,---'--- here is a rose for all of you

 Well here I am again as usual. Tomorrow of course starts another week and having to go back to work once again. I have some sad news to report Tiger Woods lost the 105th U.S. Open I still can't believe it. I can't believe that actually happened. I thought Tiger was going to win the tournament.

On a different note I did go outside today and I am happy to report that I wasn't eaten alive by any mini - blood sucking vampires also known as mosquitos. The weather was quite nice again so it was a nice day for a little yard work and just enjoying the weather. I didn't sleep in late I actually woke up early and enjoyed another great day. Long live weekends.........

Good night all......take care

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, I do not follow golf so it makes no difference to me who wins lol.  Glad you did not get bitten.  Have a good week at work.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes! Tis the season when the perfume of choice becomes "Deep Woods Off"!

Great Journal!