Sunday, June 12, 2005

Great Day !!

Hello everyone....Today I had another great day. I did a little bit of this and a little bit of that or what I otherwise call, shopping. I went to different stores and bought a few things. I also bought myself some artwork in one of the stores. I actually decided to make plans this weekend and I said that I would at least try to accomplish one thing I wanted to do and I did. Earlier in the morning we got a little bit of rain but by the afternoon the rain stopped and the weather cleared up. It went back to being warm again but with the day I had I really didn't mind the warm weather. Today was a pretty great Sunday I hung out with the folks and I had fun. I'm just glad that I didn't stay in this weekend because I wouldn't have had as much fun as I did today. Long live weekends as I always say....Of course tomorrow is back to work for me so who knows what will happen this week. All in all this was a rather great day.

P.S. I found another journal titled "View From A Farm House Window" that I actually think is really interesting. Drop in and give the journal a read it has become another one of my favorites. If you know of anymore journals that I might like drop me a line....Good night dear world

Final Reminder-Check out the journal "Adventures of the 2-Faced Baseball" it will make you laugh trust me.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a happy weekend and did all that shopping and spent time with friends.

Anonymous said...

It's so good to have time off work, isn't it?! Even better when you can buy yourself a few little bits....I did that this morning! Thanks for your kind comments in my journal by the way. I feel particularly flattered that you said I am a 'true writer'! Those are the words that anyone aspiring to being a writer really wants to hear! Hope you have a good week.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/irisclyde/LaDolceVita

Anonymous said...

Ah shopping...one of my favourite pastimes. What better way to spend an afternoon!  Glad you enjoyed yourself :-)

Sandra xxx