Sunday, July 1, 2007

News

Hello dear world

How are you ????? I am doing well. First things first. Today is the anniversary of my journal/blog at J-Land. I started at J-Land on Thursday July 1,2004 so YEAH !!!!!!! I would like to wish all of you who are celebrating their anniversary at J-Land a huge "CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

I would also like to thank all of you for visiting and offering me your friendship and your thoughts and giving me advice when I have needed it. Right now I would like to start a list of people that I would like to thank. If I didn't mention you I will be getting around to in my next entry so don't think I forgot you. Here is my list and my list will continue so don't worry you won't be left out.

So I would like to begin by thanking :

David, Helen, Carly, Hadon, Morgan, Jeannette, Eva and John, Mary, Mark, R. Brimm, D Poem, Katie, Sonya, Sybil, Penny, Sandra, Spencer, Iris, Barry, My Midnight Cowboy you know who you are and many many many many many many more.

In other news I have to report that my niece's "Sweet 16" was quite wonderful. She had a good time with her friends and us at the party. She got quite a bit of gifts and money. She did tell us that she had a good time at the party. She enjoyed having it in one of the meeting rooms at the Ramada Inn. I went around making sure that everyone had gotten some food, drinks and juice so that my mom and the rest of the family could sit back and have fun. My youngest niece was up with my niece's friends dancing and having a good time. Everyone had a great time and there wasn't any trouble at all. The night ended wonderfully and my niece left the Ramada with us smiling which I am happy about. I can't believe she's 16 already. My nieces are growing up fast. I am enjoying being an aunt and watching them grow. Pretty soon my other niece will be 16 but right now she's just 7 years old. She's on her way to being 8 years old which will be here before I know it. They are out of school at the moment and enjoying it.

Anywho....I was over at Ro's place and I was looking at her blog which is one of my favorites. You may go ahead and ask a question to me about anything you like. You can ask me about my favorite shows I'm watching etc,etc, etc,. I will answer them as I get your questions. I will try to get around to answering them all. If you would like to know something about me feel free to ask. The time to ask questions begins now !!!!!!!

My question to you is : How are you doing ???

What's your ?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi There Monae,  It is great that you have been journalling for so long, CONGRADULATIONS.....  Can't imagine I will last so long.  I am so glad you had such a nice time at your nieces birthday. I have three wonderful nieces Jacqueline who is my very special girl I have to say she is also my beloved Goddaughter she is 45 will be 46 in Sept. imagine that her Mum gave her to me when she was just hours old and said she would be as much mine as hers wasn't that a lovely thing  to say..Then there is Beth who is 44 and Jacquelines,sister,next is Barbara, who my eldest sister adopted she is 43. So I am very very lucky. I am now on to my great nephews 2 and 1 niece and believe it or not a great great nephew Noah who is just 7 months.  Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the anniversary!!  That's a long time!  *hugs*  Glad the party was fun
d

Anonymous said...

Happy 1yr JLand anniversary!! I hope you're around for a long time because I love to read your journal.
A question for you...Hmmmm....Do you have a best girlfriend?
Have a good Sunday.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my dear friend. I am glad your niece and everyone else had a good time at her party, yes they sure grow up fast lol. I hope your rest of your weekends been fun
love and hugs
Katie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 3 years in J-land, Monae. May many more years follow :-)

Anonymous said...

happy Anniversary!!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. I am glad that your neice had a great Birthday party last night. Hope your week goes well next week. Helen

Anonymous said...

My Question is.......................

Does your freinds and family realize just how wonderful you are ??

Cause you are....

Anonymous said...

Congradulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Anniversary...................

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!! Love your reads always! I have a couple of questions for you!

1. If the wall in your house could talk what would they be saying!
2. If you had only one thing to eat for the rest of youf life, what would it be and why.
3. If a movie was to be made of your life, what would the name of the movie be and who would play the staring role!

Looking forward to your answers! Have fun! Happy to hear your nieces Sweet 16 was a memorable one! Take care of you and yours and enjoy your tomorrow!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Heya!  Happy Anniversary...  or...  blogoversary.  

I can honestly say that J-Land wouldn't be the same without you, Miss Mush, and I'm glad you were here this year.  

-Dan
http://journals.aol.com/dpoem/TheWisdomofaDistractedMind/


Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary Mornae. It's been good having you here, you brighten the place right up. I'm off now to think of a question. B. x

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your YEAR!  Awesome.