Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I Was An Early Riser Today

Cock-a-doodle-do !!!!!!!

Hello dear world....how are you this evening ?? First things first it was a blazing hot day today with a quick shot of rain and then back to a blazing hot 5 alarm fire day.

Obviously you don't know this but I was up at the crack of dawn this morning. I got to work at approximately 4:30 am and not even the sun was up. I don't actually start work until 7:00 am but I got there early. I was able to get into our new office which as you know comes equipped with a steel cage and building materials which we don't use. We could start our own Home Depot in our new office. Anywho....I got to work had me some coffee located in my dad's office and then I got myself upstairs.

Once I got upstairs to the office I sat down and began reading a little of the morning paper. The name of the paper in my neck of the woods by the way is "The Atlanta Journal Constitution". Do you want to know what my favorite part of the newspaper is ? The Living Section and the comics.

After reading the newspaper I then started reading a little bit more of a book I've been reading called "Amber Beach" by a writer named Elizabeth Lowell. For those of you who enjoy romance novels like I do.......you just might want to go and get this book. It is a really good book and I am loving the story.

Here's something you definitely don't know....things at my work don't kick up until 7:00 am and then its like a SWAT team of mad hornets swarming to a pot of honey at once.

In other news you might want to know that once I got home from work my folks made the decision that we would go out and eat for dinner so we did. It was me, my folks and my two nieces eating out at a restaurant called "Monterrey Restaurante Mexicano". Let me tell you the food is wonderful. For dinner tonight I had a Shrimp Quesadilla and 2 soft tacos with chicken which was quite good. My oldest niece also had a quesadilla but she had a cheese quesadilla and my youngest niece had a bowl of cheese dip. My folks had different dinner plates. We go to the restaurant once in a while and we enjoy eating there. Of course I was happy to treat everyone to dinner and it was wonderful.

All in all despite the heat it was a nice day. So how was your day ? Did you get to enjoy your day ???? I hope you did. I hope that you are able to enjoy the rest of your week as well. So how are things in your neck of the woods ????

I guess I've gone on long enough. At the moment its pretty late in my neighborhood so I will say good-night.

Sweet dreams !!!!!!!!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know you are very spoiled going out to eat every night like you do.  Have a happy hump day!

Phil

Anonymous said...

Monae, mmmmmm your dinner sounded yummy !!!!!!!!! Hope the weather cools down for you soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

sneaking in to say Hi :o)
I couldn't help myself, when I read you were at work at 4:30 a.m. I choked and had to comment, those are hours that should never be seen! (I enjoy my sleeping in)

Smile~~
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you and your dad work in the same place. That's pretty cool!
Glad you got to go out to dinner...that's always nice.
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Goodness Monae, hat was early to go into work.....was Dad working early as well and took you into work ?   It must have been nice and quiet though and you did get time to read your book which sounds goood.   Your dinner out in the evening sounds as if it was a good one.   Looking forward to your next episode..Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

I get up that early every day and although I'm still tired it's a nice time of day. Everything is so peaceful. B. x

Anonymous said...

I guess my question would have to be... Why 4:30am? if you don't have to start working until 7 am? Silly you.  I wake every morning around 5:30am and would love a little extra time for beauty. I hope you get some relief from this heat soon. Your dinner sounds yummy and sounds as though the family enjoyed themselves! Hope your today brings with it some smiles!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/HappyBeingMe/

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))))It has bee hot out here to,we have had the Ac on since its been hot.I get upp early for work all the time about 4 in the moring.like I got up early last nght at 2 in the moring,cause I couldnt go to sleep.I hope you have a nice night.