Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Some Thoughts.....

Hello dear world

How are you ? I do hope you are all well. Yes its me again. Well you might not know this but today I got a new wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse so after a while I might just be hanging from a flying trapeze and typing this upside down so if my entries start getting weird you will know why.

Anywho...it was another day at work for me and my coworkers. Me and my coworkers have been working and working and working and working and working and working and working and working till we are practically dragging the floor. I worked today till I couldn't walk. Tomorrow is another one of those days. We have been earning our paycheck these last couple of weeks.

In other news has anyone else heard about Michael Vick ?? He has been all over the news in my neck of the woods. I heard that he was suspended for four games. The Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank also advised Michael to stay away from football for a year. I don't know if Michael was involved in dogfighting or not but I am sure that we will all find out soon. He is due in Federal court in Richmond for a bond and arraignment hearing. I also don't know if he will ever play for the Atlanta Falcons ever again. I think its a shame that he put himself in this situation in the first place. What do you think my dear world ? I would like to hear your thoughts.

On a different not I have been reading a book called "I'm In No Mood For Love" by a writer named Rachel Gibson. Here is a link for you -----> www.rachelgibson.com . The book is pretty good. The best time that I like to read is at night in bed. I have a lot more of the book to go but I might just let you know how it ends if you like. If your not busy with Harry Potter would you like to know how this one ends ?? You don't even have to go to any bookstore for my revelation. Anyone interested ???

Anywho........how are things in your neck of the woods ? How are things with you ? Are you ready for Friday as I ??? That's about it for me. I'll talk to you again soon.

Byyyye !!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as Vick is concerned, the NFL told him not to report to training camp and asked Arther Blank to hold off on any action he was planning to take until the league does an investigation as to whether he had violated the league's new policies of decency.  It is national news and that dude's career can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.  

Phil

Anonymous said...

Vick needs to rot in jail as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure he's guilty...it was on his own property.
Hope you have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae, Bet you are glad that tomorrow will be your last day at work this week.  Why has these last two weeks been extra busy ? has there been changes made ?  I don't know much about this Vick person other than what I have read in various journals, if it is true what he has done and it does seem as if he is guilty I hope that he is sacked and NEVER EVER plays another game and that any of his fans who he has let down let him know how disgusted they are with him  Love  Sybil  xx

Anonymous said...

All work and no play is a bad, bad thing. Bet you'll be pleased when the weekend roll in. B. x

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))Sounds like you been busy alot theeses day with you job.I hope you will get a few days off soon.I think that the guy should be punished for what he did.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Yes I have heard of mr. vick, if he is into dog fighting I think he deserves anything he gets and probably more. Wrote in my journal about it a few days ago. Thanks so much for visiting mine, hope you come back often.  Sandy