Sunday, July 15, 2007

More News

Hello dear world

Good evening. I am happy to report that things are back to normal here at the Doyle household. My family and I had dinner which consisted of me eating mashed potatoes from Church's Chicken and macaroni-n-cheese my mom made with a soda they brought back from camping. Yes my dear world things are back to normal. There is noise in the house and I love love love love it !!!!

You might want to know that I have been watching tons of Colin Firth today in one of my favorite movies "Bridget Jones's Diary" and more of "Bridget Jones's Diary". I have also watched Richard Gere in "Pretty Woman" and then I watched half of my other favorite movie "The Wedding Singer" with Adam Sandler. I didn't watch the beginning of it because at the time I didn't know it was going to be on television so I only got to see the middle of it and then the end of it. I know I know my dear world how much television can you watch ???

Anywho....I have to tell you that you must visit a journal that I have been a huge huge huge fan of for quite a while. The name of the journaller is R.Brimm. He is a very talented writer as well as a talented poet. Here is his link ------> http://journals.aol.com/rbrimm/ChosenWords/ . I know you will enjoy visiting him and his writing. Do leave him a note and let him know what you thought of his journal he will appreciate it. Thank you.

Anywho...I hope that you have had a really enjoyable evening and I would like to say thanks to a lady named Lisa who allowed me to visit her private journal. I wish I could share her link with you but her journal is private so I don't think I can.

I guess that about wraps it up for me. I will talk to you again soon my dear world. Tell me something...what do you think of my journal ? I just wanted to know.

Take care my dear world !!!!!!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Monae, thanks for the shout -out !!!!!!!!!! Your dinner sounds delicious, by the way Pretty Woman is on here now, lol, hey if you want you can share the link for my Fan Fiction Journal, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sometimes staying home and watching movies is a relaxing way to spend a day. Nothing wrong with that! Glad your home is back to normal.
Have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Dear Monae,   What do I think of your Journal ?    well I read it every day and miss it when it isn't there. I worry about , and always wish you well, and so I think that makes us friends and I could only have done that by reading your Journal...So that answer is I enjoy your journal very much you make me smile and we need lots of that in this old world.  Much Love  Sybil xxx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((9HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I am glad everything is back to normal and you have noise now.LOL.I on the other hand,have to go to work.I am sooooooo glad I am off tomrmow.Let me tell you,its been a long week.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mornae, glad everything is back to normal for you.
I like your journal you have a unique and pleasant style of writing.
B. x