Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Okay....So....Like........I Have News

Hello dear world !!!!

First things first. You have to know that it was a rather warm day in Atlanta, Georgia today. The minute I stepped out the door the sweat poured off of me and other people at my work like we had just stepped out of a shower except it was from the heat.

Anywho....As you know I have been telling you about how busy me and my coworkers have been well you will be ever so happy to know that today a new lady started at my job with me and my coworkers. She will be helping us with quite a bit of the work. I can tell you that she seems to be a really nice person and it looks like she will be with us for a while which is so huge huge huge. Can you believe it my dear world ??? It will be so very nice getting to know someone new at my work. With her being added to our workplace there are now 4 women working with me at my work and 1 guy. The guy that works with us is going to have his hands full being around so many women. Keep your fingers crossed my dear world for her being with us for a while. Thanks.

In other news my dear world earlier this evening me, my folks and my nieces went to a store called Value City. I have to tell you that I rarely find anything I want in the store but tonight I did. As I was walking around the store I found (2) movies and some hallmark cards that I like. I collect cute hallmark cards by the way.

Yadda,yadda,yadda,blah,blah,blah one of the the movies I bought is called "Happy Accidents" with Vincent D'onofrio and Marisa Tomei. The other movie I got is called "Serendipity" with my favorite actor John Cusack. Of course as you know I love going shopping its becoming a little hobby of mine.

Well enough about me and my day how are things with you my dear world ? Anything new ? By the way how is the weather in your neck of the woods ??? I guess that's about enough of me and my rambling.

I'll talk to you again later and I'm sure I'll have some news for you.

Good-night all. Sweet dreams !!!!!!!!!

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy to hear you found somethings you liked at the store. Have a fun week.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I hope your new coworker works out. Glad you had fun shopping. I love to shop, too!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I hope you and the new girl have a good relationship.  Have a happy hump day tomorrow.

Phil

Anonymous said...

So glad that you have another helper at work. I had thought that you were all doing just too much. Sure she will be a good help, hope she is a good worker. It is definately getting a bit warmer here now and also at last dry. Had sun all day yesterday.  Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're getting some extra help at work. I don't envy the guy working with five women. I used to work with a bunch of women years ago and boy, they were rude. Much worse than men. ;O)
B. x

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that your favorite cowboy was here. NO, it's not Roy Rogers!!!
(glad to hear that you have some extra help at work)          Jon