Saturday, July 14, 2007

Final Thoughts of the Day

Hello dear world

Its much later in the evening much much later. I won't keep you long but I just wanted to come and share some things with you. You might not know this but I hadn't eaten anything since Thursday and so I was hungry. A little while ago I fixed some egg salad and made myself a sandwich. The sandwich was pretty good. I was thinking about ordering pizza but I didn't have a chance to the atm machine to get some cash so I just fixed myself an egg salad sandwich.

I have to tell you that I watched the movie "The Goodbye Girl" with Richard Dreyfuss which I have to say isn't half bad.In my opinion I would also like to say that Richard is a very talented actor and I liked him in the movie. I also have to say that he is also quite funny. I might have to rent it and watch it again sometime. Have you ever seen it my dear world ? If not you have to see it and tell me what you think of it.

Well my dear world I hope that you enjoyed your day. I hope that you have a really nice Sunday as well. It was nice coming and talking with you my dear world. I do want to wish you a very wonderful and enjoyable evening. Do take care and I will talk to you again soon.

Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams !!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))Never seen the move,but,glad you liked it.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

LOL  Richard Dreyfuss is a very good actor.  He was nominated and won the best actor for his role in this movie.  Other good movies he was in include Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind, What About Bob?, and one of my favorites Mr. Holland's Opus in which I recommend you see if you haven't already. Glad you had something to eat . . . it isn't healthy to go without eating Monae.  Have a good Sunday.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Wow you must have been REAL hungry!! That's a long time without eating anything....unless you're sick. I don't recall seeing that movie. I've heard of it, though. Glad you enjoyed it.
Hope you have a good night.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Blimey! Nearly three days without eating? I couldn't last that long. Have a nice weekend Mornae. B. x

Anonymous said...

Good grief if I went so long without food I would have been too weak to watch a film LOL!! I hope your appetite improves over the next few days and I am happy you enjoyed the movie.I am not a big movie fan,so I am sorry but I cannot comment on that one.Have  lovely Sunday Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Dear me Monae,  Not like you to be going without food.  whatever was the matter,  Do hope that today Sunday you will make yourself some good lunch or go out and enjoy dining somewhere.  Expect you rMum and Dad and the rest of the family will be back later today and you will get all their news. Much Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased that you were able to enjoy the film.