Friday, July 13, 2007

Well...

Hello dear world !!!!!

How are you ? Thanks for all of your kind words and thoughts. You might not know this but I had to work today and I didn't go camping with my family. I am having an "all by myself" kind of weekend.

I am sorry that I haven't come and talked to you in a few days. I was kind of upset about work and so I didn't want to come and bog you down with all of my feelings so I wrote them down instead. I have to say that I am feeling much better about the situation. I do have to tell you that the guy that I have a crush on actually took the time to talk to me. He stopped what he was doing and talked to me about how I was doing. He didn't seem to think I was being silly at all which I thought he might have said. He is a really great guy and its nice to have him at my work. By the way all of your thoughts and words also helped to get me through this rocky time.

Anywho......I am feeling better and happier. At this time I am home and I took me a nice hot shower and rested. Then I decided I would come and talk to you my dear world. Its totally quiet here in my neck of the woods and I am enjoying this time. I am pretty sure that tonight I will sleep in late and get a little more rest. I do hope that my folks and my nieces are having a good time at the campground.

So how are you my dear world ?? I hope all is well with you. I have missed chatting with you my dear friends. I hope that your week was a little bit better than mine. I also hope that you will have a nice weekend. I am more than likely going to watch lots of television and eat some ice cream and just relax.

Do take care my dear world. Good-night !!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've had such a rough week. Maybe a nice quiet weekend is just what you need. I know how much you enjoy camping with your family, so maybe you can go next time.
Hope you have a good weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

We all have rough weeks from time to time.  Take this opportunity of alone time to do things you may not normally do.  I'm glad that guy talked to you, but you are silly . . . all girls are!!!!  LOL  Anyway, take care and have a relaxing weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you didnt get to go camping with your family,but at least you finally got to talk to the guy at your work.You nver know how things will turn out. :)Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy youe time alone and make the best of it while it lasts.Happy to read you got to convese a little with the guy at work.Makes things  alittle brighter and not as tense when we can get on with people.Sorry you didin't get to go to camp ing .Maybe next time hey! Have a lovely week/end yourself Take Care God Bless KATH
astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Well Monae,  I hope that you are going to find plenty to do to keep you happy this weekend. I'm sorry you had to work and not get on your much loved camping weekend. But sometimes it is nice to have time just to yourself so enjoy it while you can.  Much Love Sybilxx

Anonymous said...

It's a shame you had to work and missed your weekend away. But it's also nice, sometimes, to spend sometime with yourself. Have a great weekend. B. x

Anonymous said...

There is something about a nice hot shower...and being clean and relaxed in nice comfy clothes that lifts a mood! I love taking hot showers or baths before bed...it's so nice!