Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just Some Quick Notes

Hello dear world

How are you ? I thought I would pop in for a few minutes for a chat. Yesterday as you might have guessed was another day at work for me. It was also another hot day in my neck of the woods. You will be happy to know that our water problem was taken care of. Apparently the problem was that the water heater was up too hot and so that was what was causing the problem. Of course the price of the person coming to the house to examine the problem was astronomical why is that ???

Anywho....I have to tell you about a movie my mom and I watched last night. The movie was called "Sea People" with the actor Hume Cronyn. I have to tell you that its a great movie for the entire family. You have to see this movie its well worth it. My mom and I loved it and I hope to see it again some time. I highly recommend this movie.

In other news I came upon some journals that I think you will like. One is called "IS THIS MY LIFE ?" here is the link -------> http://journals.aol.com/momiscool2/is-this-my-life/ . The other journal is called "Random Threads" here is the link for this one ----------> http://journals.aol.com/ceilisundancer/RandomThreads/ . Please do go over and say hello. I am sure you will like meeting these people as I did. You might want to add them to your alerts. I just thought I would share these with you.

Of course if you didn't know it..........IT'S SATURDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah. I hope you do get to enjoy your weekend. Well that's about it for me. I'll get back with you later.

Take care everyone !!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae!!!!

Thank you for adding me to your journal!

That was very sweet!

I look foward to reading your journal! I just saw your first blog and saw the word water heater and laughed due to my air conditioner issues.

take care and thanks again!
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

stopping by to say hi through anothers journal. hope you have a nice weekend.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the water problem all sorted out. Thank goodness it didn't flood!! Have a great weekend.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear the problem has been solved! Hope your enjoying your SATURDAY!! Yahoo. Thanks for the links, I'm on my way over! Take care of you!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend . . . and I'm sure you will be going out to dinner once again!  LOL

Phil

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))I am glad you got the water problem taken care of.I heard that they are very costly,I dont know why.I hope you have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae, Rose dropping in for a brief moment. I also saw the movie on TV called "Sea Pepole", and enjoyed it very much. Hope your trip to the zoo goes well.

Anonymous said...

Hey, there:)  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll want to take some time to read your journal when I have a few more moments.  It's a busy day today.  Take care -- Robin