Friday, July 20, 2007

I LOVE SHOPPING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ??? I am extremely well. Today was another day for me at work which wasn't too bad. You might want to know that a little after 2:00 in the afternoon we did get some rain but we needed it.

I do have quite a bit of news to share with you. Earlier this evening I went shopping with my mom and my nieces.

- First we went to Kohl's which was fun fun fun. While I was there I bought some cards, some bowls that my mom liked, a really nice bracelet, a CD by the singer Fergie and some really cute tennis shoes my mom saw. My tennis shoes I bought are grey with a skull on the very top with a red dragon twisted behind the skull. I must tell you that the minute I saw the tennis shoes I fell in love with them.

- After Kohl's we then went to my other favorite store JoAnn's. While I was at JoAnn's I did some more shopping. First I looked around in the store at all the things in the store. By the time we were finished shopping they were announcing that they were getting ready to close. I hurried and took my items to the cashier. Here's what I bought : some really fun glittery stickers and some NECCO wafers which are candy and my nieces who also wanted some candy. I wanted to share the link for those of you who might be interested -----> www.necco.com/ .

- Then after shopping we then went to Sonic's which is always always fun. While at Sonic's I ordered me some chili cheese fries and a root beer float. I can tell you the chili cheese fries were quite good. The root beer float was also quite good.

My dear world I have to tell you I LOVED going shopping tonight. Yes my dear world I had one amazing fun time. So how was your day ?? I hope your day was as fun as mine was.

The word for today is : ENJOY

Take care everyone. Have a nice weekend !!!!! Good-night.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't picture you in skulls and dragons. I've pictured you to be more of a....well....really feminine type of gal. You never cease to surprise me!
I'm glad you had fun! I love to shop, too!
Pam

Anonymous said...

Such a spoiled chick you are.  Shop til you drop girl.  Keep on having fun and have an enjoyable weekend.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Monae, wish we could be shopping partners in crime together, come visit my journal again soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

what a good evening you had, you deserved it after your hard week at work. Your tennis shoes sound fun,,do you actually play tennis ?  I watched the tennis from Wimbledon couple of weeks ago. There are some really hunks there to watch !!  Have a lovely weekend Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Methinks you are a shop-a-holic. ;O)
B. x

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you enjoy your time shopping! Love JoAnnes!!! Hope your today brings you the same happiness! Take care,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I`m glad you enjoyed your shopping trip Monae, I just love to shop. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae :)  I'm glad you had fun on your shopping trip!  I like those Necco candies too.  I worked today, but as a way to treat myself, I stopped off at Bath & Body Works, to see what kind of scents & bargains I could find.  What I found was a "verbena & lemon scent" body splash and lotion.  Thanks for leaving me another message...it made my day, and I am feeling better, thanks :)  Take care (: