Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Enter At Your Own Risk

Arrrrr me matey's !!!!

This be Captain Barbossa of the Cursed Black Pearl also known as the scourge of the seven seas. Step aboard but be fore warned for you may have to walk the gangplank and fall forever to Davey Jones' Locker. Actually its me dear matey's.

I wanted to come by and tell you that today wasn't such a good day for me or my coworkers. You may want to know that the people me and my coworkers work for are forcing us out of our office where we clock in and clock out at the end of the day. They are having us moved to the supply room in our building. My coworkers and I will have to sit in a room full of old maintenance equipment and broken discarded chairs and junk. The worse part is...we will have to sit inside of a old rusted metal cage like inmates in a jail cell. My coworkers and I feel that we don't want to sit in the area in which they are putting us. Me matey's I'm wondering if things at my work are going to change. At the moment things couldn't get any worse but hey you never know. I myself think that the inmates in a jail get treated better. I just don't know. Am I wrong me matey's ???

I do hope you are faring better than I. Are you at least doing alright. Perhaps you would like to walk this here plank and fall forever to Davey Jones' Locker. Darn ! me thinks I hear Captain Jack Sparrow arr! perhaps you are saved me matey's to not have a meeting with Captain Barbossa scourge of the seven seas.

Before I go please do say hello me matey's to someone I just met over at a journal called "Seduction of Life". This journaller was considering leaving. Do go over and say hi !!!! me matey's or I shall have you enter into Davey Jones' Locker. Here is the link ----> http://journals.aol.com/wumzels2/SEDUCTIONOFLIFE/ .

Until then we shall meet again.

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arghhh!  Me thinks you would do best to just go along with what they tell you to do.  No reason to make waves and nothing will be accomplished by complaining.  Just do your work and do it well matey!  If you are unhappy there, take your experience and set yourself adrift from the dreaded jail room.  Have a good night sweetie!

Buccaneer Phil

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you had a bad day at work,its not fair at all.I hope and pray you get through this.Have a peaceful sleep.

Anonymous said...

Well Monae,  what a thing to do to all you great workers.  It seems true today that if you work hard in the background you get less and less recognition. Flicked away just like the dust out of sight...well blow them away all get together and tell them kust what you think...but you all have to be of the same mind there's power in numbers.  Never mind only a couple more days and the weekend will be here !
Love Sybil x

Anonymous said...

Avast! It's not quite "Talk like a pirate day" yet, Monae, but thanks for pointing to one J-lander in need :-)

Anonymous said...

Shiver me timbers! You can't working in that there metal cage. The scurvy landlubbers. B. x

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I hope they find you a better place. That's not fair at all! Keep on fighting 'em!
I like your pirate talk.
Pam

Anonymous said...

you are a sweetheart...........thanks for the notoriety lol.  i am still in limbo in my life, but it is so good to know others are out there thinking of you.

i hate what they are doing to you at work.  i would get everyone that would help together and move all the debris out and make it a nice place for yourselves.  where are you in the atlanta area anyway?  you can email me if you would life.  in fact, i haven't checked my emails, you may have already, lol.

thank you so much for your online friendship.  maybe someday we can meet in person if i don't get booted out of the state of georgia.

(by the way, i noticed you like pirates............my significant other looks just like cap'n jack........without the eye makeup, lol.)

regina