Sunday, July 15, 2007

News

Hello dear world

How are you ? Obviously I have some news for you. A little while ago my mom, dad and my nieces arrived home from camping. They are a little wore out from the trip but they did arrive safely. I survived my time home alone thanks to all of you.

In other news...I got a summons in the mail for Jury duty August 20th 2007. I was a little upset at first for being called for jury duty but then I gave it some thought. If I do get picked the trial I will be on might be something exciting. I might get picked and have to be sequesterd. As you know I do work at the courthouse that I have to go and serve my jury duty time. I don't know if I told you this but my dad is a Deputy Sheriff at the very same courthouse and we work in the same building together. I don't know if I will get picked or if I will be on the jury for long. I will have to wait and see and tell you later. I will keep you in suspense.....and now at this moment the plot thickens.

Moving right along....how are you doing ? Have you been enjoying your Sunday ?? I hope that you have had an enjoyable and relaxing day. Of course tomorrow starts another week at work for me so I will talk to you again later. I hope you enjoy your week. Take care.

By the way please go over to Morgan's place "Random Thoughts". She has some very good news to share. I will let you go and find out about her news. I know you will be proud of her. Way to go Morgan !!!!!!!!!!! Here is her link ------> http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Byyye for now !!!!!!!!

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad your family got home safe and sound.I bee to Jury Duty once,was called back to the room,but,never had to sit in the Jury Duty,I was glad,would have no idead what I would have done.i think I would have been confused.They all asked us to stand up,say our names and asked were we workd,and I was embarssed,because,I couldnt hear a thing.LOL.Have a ncie week.

Anonymous said...

Jury Duty ought to be OK for you.  I'm sure your job pays for it unlike mine.  Maybe you will get on a jury, get paid, and not have to go work in the dungeon for a few days or weeks.  Have a good week.

Phil

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, I found your link in Phil's journal, I have 2 journals online, a fan fiction journal and a Aol journal, Come visit me and say "Hi" , here is the link to my CSI Fan Fiction Journal Http://journals.aol.com/lisa41076/lisas-fan-fiction-andstory-journal/ Nice meeting you Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry here is the correct link

Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been by for a visit in awhile - been out of town. I think it would be exciting to be called to do jury duty (but that's just me) Happy to hear you survived your alone time! Hope your week ahead is a happy one! Take care of you and yours!
Katie

Anonymous said...

They may disqualify you even, for your job and your father's.  I suppose you'll find out!  I was sent a notice for jury duty, but, ultimately, they had enough jurors so I was told that I could leave.  It's our civic duty:)  You'll be fine, if you are called to be on one.