Thursday, July 26, 2007

Never A Dull Moment

Hello dear world

How are you ? Yes, its me again for the umpteenth time. As you probably already know it was another day at work for me I know I know that's a major news breaking bit of information.

Anywho...earlier this afternoon we did have an emergency at the house that my dad and I had to run home for. The problem was that the hot water in my and my sister and my neice's bathroom wouldn't turn off so the water just kept running and running and running and running and you get the hint. It will have to be fixed so a guy who knows about such things will be coming to the house tomorrow to fix it. We are all having to bathe in one bathroom since the other one is out of order. After we all finish bathing we look like those clowns climbing out of a clown car at the circus. I can tell you that there's NEVER a dull moment in my household.

Since the emergency we had decided to go out for dinner. My dad had decided that we would go to Chili's. When we got there I wasn't sure what I wanted to eat but I ended up having the Texas Cheese Fries with the Jalapeno's and the Applewood smoked bacon on the side with a frozen margarita. I have to tell you my dear world that the cheese fries were good but I didn't finish the margarita. Here is a link for you ------> www.chilis.com/

After dinner we then took a ride down to the mall. We went to JCPenney's and Macy's. I can't say that I bought anything but my dad did buy himself a tropical straw hat and my oldest niece bought some clothes and a really nice dress. I did want to tell you that in JCPenney's there was a guy there shopping and let me tell you the cologne he had on smelled wonderful on him but that's not all. The guy that I looked at in the store had on a very expensive looking watch and it seemed to be encrusted with diamonds and it was bigger than his entire arm. I am surprised even now that he had lifted his arm at all with how big the watch was. Even a person standing 30,000 feet away from him could have seen his watch.

Enough about me and my day how are things with you ? How are things in your part of the world ? Are you ready for the weekend as I am ?? Well that's about it for me. Its getting prettylate here so I will leave you with this little note......

Tomorrow is Friday NOT Saturday so don't forget that soon it will be time to rise and shine so you better get off to bed !!!!!!

Good-night

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mushie!  Hello!  Just dropping by to say Hi!.  I love reading your blog.  For me, reading your  entires is like sitting on a porch (one with a glider) on a warm summer evening.  Thanks for being you and writing.

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh.  Water problems in the bathroom, so let's go OUT to dinner . . . as if you needed an excuse.  LOL  Have a happy TGIF

Phil

Anonymous said...

Theres never a dull moment with your entries either! Hope your troubles get fixed in a hurry (know what it's like with only one shower). Hope your Friday is a better day, with a wonderful weekend to follow! Take care,
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/HappyBeingMe/

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))No,your journal is nver a dull moment.I hope that the water problem is fixed.Have a nice weeekned.

Anonymous said...

Hope you get thewater sorted. Have a good weekend.
B. x

Anonymous said...

You guys are always going out to dinner! I'd like to live in YOUR family!!
Pam