Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Serious Yucky UGH Moment !!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

I'm having a serious moment....a serious UGH moment. HELP !!!!

I was wondering should I wear shorts or jeans to the zoo tomorrow. I don't know what to wear and its nearly tomorrow. Dear world I'm in need of your help !!!!!!

What should I wear ???

One last final note........I watched a movie called "The Outsider" with Tim Daly. It was a love story of a young widow who lived in the Quaker-like religion and she falls in love with a gunslinger who she takes care of when he is injured. I must tell you the actor Tim played a gunslinger named Johnny Gault and he was quite nice looking in the movie. I just had to tell you that.

Anywho...I do need your help with what to wear. That's all.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would dress according to the weather. If it's hot and humid I'd wear shorts, but only if I had shaved my legs, lol. (((((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hope I am not to late with my suggestion...but expect that maybe you are still in bed, as I am just up !!  If you read this before you go I suggest you wear your shorts if it still so hot, but don't forget the suncream...Have a lovely day. Love  Sybil x

Anonymous said...

I'd go for the shorts ~ the film "The Outsider" sounded good ~ glad you enjoyed it ~ Ally
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

Probably too late night and you will not see this message before your trip to the zoo. I would see what the weather is like, very hot wear shorts otherwise jeans.  Hope you have a wonderful day there.

Anonymous said...

Wear a blouse and a skirt, but I'm sure I am too late to influence your decision since I'm sure you are already gone.

Phil

Anonymous said...

It's hot here so it's got to be hotter there.  Go with the shorts.  ~ Mike

Anonymous said...

I live in shorts...so that wouldn't be an issue. The only time I wear jeans is in winter. Hope you have fun!!!
Pam

Anonymous said...

hello Thank you so much for taking a look at my blog. I wish I had pics to share but alas I don't.
I live in Agusta GA not so far from you but I don't drive either.
I will read your blog and let you know How I like it
Maqry Ann