Sunday, July 22, 2007

Update....

Hello dear world

How are you ? I wanted to say I'm sorry for my recent entry. I didn't mean to come to you with more of my complaining. I will try harder not to complain about things.

Anywho.....last night I watched the movie "Pump Up The Volume" being that I was in a kind of funk last night. Here is a view of the movie ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaqmdu9p97k .

I also came upon a video of a man walking around with a "Free Hugs" sign which I wanted to show you. Would you walk up to a stranger and hug them ? Take a look at this and let me know what you think -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 .

Update: I had a wonderful day with my folks a really wonderful wonderful wonderful day. Earlier today my folks and I went to Longhorn's Steakhouse for lunch which was quite good. I had a Caesar salad to start off with. Then our server brought our lunch. I had a ribeye which was cooked just to medium which was quite tender and juicy. With my ribeye I had some really good mashed potatoes with some of the juice from the ribeye. After lunch I then ordered the Chocolate Stampede which was quite rich. It was chocolatey with a side of vanilla ice cream. By the time my lunch and dessert were finished I was quite full. My mom also had the ribeye and my dad had the ribs which also looked good. I have to say our lunch was amazing.

After lunch we then went to Kroger to pick up a couple of items. I have to say that since I wasn't hungry I can tell you that I didn't go crazy this time around at the grocery store. I did find some new soap that I wanted to try and some wild honey shower gel that I also wanted to try.

My dear world I found a song a few minutes ago that I really liked. I would like to share it with you. The song is by Simply Red and the song is titled "So Not Over You". I hope you like it too. Here it is ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feBRZCgH9SU . Tell me what you think of it.

So what did you do today dear world ?? I hope you had as fun a day as I did.

I'll talk to you again later. Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Monae, you have the right to complain all you wish, it's YOUR journal!   Do you read Rosie O'D's journal?   Well, just like she always said, it's HER Blog, she can say/do what she wants in it ... you can too!   Best you let your feelings out, I'm sure it makes you feel better .... and what else is a journal for, anyway!  Have a wonderful day.   It's beautiful here in Connecticut today, I just watered flowers, cleaned the algae out of the birdbath with bleach, washed a few sections of the vinyl fence, and general tried to clean up the front yard.   Resting a bit, then shall get to some other things!   Have a wonderful day!   Judy

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))Is that Christian slater in Pump up the voulm?I lvoe that movie.I seen the hugs video before,dont know if I would hug a strange man or not.LOL.Have a god week.Yes,it is your joruanl to vent all about what you want.

Anonymous said...

No apology necessary. Have a good day. B. x