Monday, July 30, 2007

My Random Thoughts And What Not....

Hello dear world

How are you today ?? I hope you are all well. Once again here I am. Today my day was a busy one and let me tell you my job kept me working from the moment I started to the very moment I got off. My job has gotten busier and busier and busier. I promised I wouldn't bog you down with my complaining so I shall keep my word. I can tell you that I have been keeping quite busy,busy,busy at work.

Anywho...do you know that I didn't feel hungry today just thirsty have you ever felt like that my dear world ???? I went out with one of my coworkers and bought me some juices and coffee to put in a little refrigerator we have at work. I have to say thank you to Tropicana for keeping me supplied in apple juice and Starbucks for keeping me supplied in iced coffee. Here are their links -----> www.tropicana.com/  -----> www.starbucks.com/  All in all that was my day.

So my dear world how was your day ? Was it as hot and muggy in your neck of the woods as it was in mine ? At the moment the sky looks like it will open up and come pouding every roof and tree with buckets of rain. So I'm going to go now.

Take care my dear world. Ta ta.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had days where I'm only thirsty. It's kind of weird...but it happens. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Morning Monae,  Just when I was hoping that your week at work might be a little easier, here you are saying you are just as busy. Wonder why it has got a lot more to do lately. Maybe you need more staff to help out ?   I often feel more like having a drink than eating especially when it is warm. Over here we are AT LAST having some sunshine and even WARM weather  well warm for us that is guess with you it would be cool   Love for now  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be busy but you seem to have had your fair share of that. Hope you get a rest soon. B. x

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))I hope you get some rest soon from being so busy at work.Have a nice nighyt.