Saturday, July 28, 2007

An Exciting Bit of News

Hello dear world

How are you ?? At the moment I am totally excited totally excited totally excited totally excited. A few minutes ago I found out that my family and I will be going to Zoo Atlanta tomorrow which we haven't been to yet. I just can't wait to get there. I am sure that our trip tomorrow will be fun and there will be lots of things and animals for my nieces to see. They are as excited as I am. I heard that there are lots to see at Zoo Atlanta. Here is the link ---- www.zooatlanta.org . I am so happy so I wanted to come and share my news with you.

So how has your day been my dear world ?? I hope you have been enjoying your Saturday as I am. All in all I hope all is well with you. That's about it for me until tomorrow when I'm sure I will have a ton of news for you.

Enjoy your day !!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Monae,  Lucky you  a day at the Zoo. It is years since I went to a Zoo. Mostly around here now they have Safari Parks which is lovely for the animals as they mostly roam free...and we are kept behind glass in a coach or if you are brave enough in your car...but when you go through the monkey fileds they are really little monkeys and tear off your windscreen wipers and any other rubber bits on your car...so most people now go in the little coaches.   Have a wonderful day at the Zoo though. Hope there is a small animal area where you can pick up little ones etc.  looking forward to your next writing.  Lot sof Love Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

Take pictures and post them so we can all enjoy your day at the zoo!

Phil

Anonymous said...

I went to the zoo in Atlanta many years ago. I don't even remember what the address was. I just wonder if it is the same zoo and if it is in the same place. Of course I would have no way of knowing since I don't remember the address LOL. Helen

Anonymous said...

Go early so it's not too hot. In the hot afternoon all the animals want to do is sleep! LOL! Kinda like us humans..<smile>
Pam

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))I cant wait to hear all the fun you will have and yes,take lots of pics.Have un.

Anonymous said...

Have Fun, Have Fun and then Have some fun! Hope you enjoy your day! Take care!
Katie

Anonymous said...

hope you have lots of fun. (((((hugs)))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Have fun. I'm sure you will. B. x