Monday, July 16, 2007

A totally UGH !!!! kind of day

Hello dear world

How are you ? For me today started another week at work for me and it was one of those Monday's. I have to share my morning with you first. It all began with a police officer who came and opened the door for me this morning. After opening the door he then asked to see my ID badge which was in my purse at the time. After I took it out of my purse to show him. The police officer decided to walk away without even looking at my ID badge. Had I done something wrong my dear world ?? I don't get it.

In other news I can tell you my dear world that my coworkers and I worked and worked and worked and worked and worked from the moment we got started up until the very moment we got off. At the end of the day we are all pretty much dragging. I don't mean to complain my dear world but by the end of the day we are all pretty much dragging the floor from exhaustion. We stayed busy all through the day. The hardest part of the day was the fact that the air conditioning in the building wasn't working and it was quite hot in the building. It wasn't until we were getting ready to leave the building that the air conditioning finally decided to rise and shine from its long Sleeping Beauty nap.

After I got off work I went home and got changed to go to a Neighborhood watch meeting with my mom. At the meeting was the Captain of the Clayton County Police Department, then there was a police officer there named Tim Owens. The meeting covered Code Enforcement and the rest of it covered Crime Prevention which was presented quite wonderfully by Tim Owens.

And that was my day....how was yours ???? I hope you got to enjoy your day  at least. Friday will be here before we know it. I do also hope that you get to enjoy the rest of your week. Don't forget that before you go to bed remember to check and lock your doors.

Good-night !!!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww Monae , sorry you had a bad day, I freaking hate Mondays, hope tommorow is better, by the way I updated the sidebar in my journal, check it out :) Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry your day was bad. It's awful to work in the heat like that. I'm surprised you had the energy to attend the meeting after work. There's no way I'd have been able to go!
Hope tomorrow is much better for you.
Pam

Anonymous said...

Dear me Monae,  what a day you had, Don't you have laws that say at what tempreture you should not be expected to work in. I would have thought it would be very hot without the air conditioning.  Anyway today can only get better....I hope...Love  Sybil xx

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((9HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))))))))))))))I am sorry you had no Ac at your work,and the guy who walked off after asking for you Id badge,that was rude.I hope you have a better day today.

Anonymous said...

Mondays can be like that sometimes. Hope the week gets better for you. B. x

Anonymous said...

Just think, tomorrow is a whole new day and with it I hope it brings cool air, not a heavy work load and lots of smiles! Take care of you!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/HappyBeingMe/

Anonymous said...

A late night entry.  I hope the AC was working better today.

Phil