Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lost In Thought

Hello dear world

Good evening how are you ?? I wanted to come by and tell you about my day. How was my day your wondering....where to begin, where to begin. Ahhh yes yes yes now I know.

It all began after 6a.m. this morning when I was making my way to work. Then I got to work and waited to clock in at 7a.m. which is the official start to my day.

I worked and worked and worked and worked and worked and worked and worked with my coworkers from 7a.m. to 4:00p.m. which is when I clock out at the end of my day.

After work I got home and got ready to go out with my folks to dinner. My nieces both went out with their mother for the evening.

Anywho.....my folks and I went out to dinner at my favorite restaurant "Longhorn Steakhouse" which has the world's best food in the world. For dinner we all had the 12oz. Ribeye which is better when its cooked medium well. Let me tell you the Ribeye's are quite tender and juicy. I had mine with french fries. Some of my french fries sat in some of the juice from the ribeye's which made them that more delicious to bite into. My mom had a Margerita with her dinner and my dad had some wine. I had a drink called a Mudslide which let me tell you was rich and creamy. We all loved our dinner let me tell you. The waitress had came by and asked us if we had wanted dessert which we had to say no because we were quite full from dinner.

After dinner we then went to PetCo which was fun. While I was there one of the guys let me take some time with a young ferret and let me tell you they are cute. Unfortunately I couldn't take him home with me I'm sad to say. I did get (2) really cute goldfish which I liked. I got a small one and a medium sized one. I named the small one Jack after Kiefer Sutherland's character Jack Bauer on "24" since its one of my favorite shows. I named my other goldfish Keith after a guy that I have a crush on. We also have a white catfish in our tank we call "the albino" because its white. I just thought I would share that with you.

Moving on... to some of my other news after PetCo we stopped off at Dunkin Doughnuts which I have to ask you - did you know that Dunkin Doughnuts doesn't carry regular chocolate doughnuts ???? I thought all doughnut places carried regular chocolate doughnuts I know Krispy Kreme does but not Dunkin Doughnuts why is that ?????

On a different note I was reading in a friend of mine's journal that when you fly across the globe, all you need is one ticket for your entire journey. When you want to travel by rail across Europe, you need a wad of tickets for the various countries and rail companies.

But that is set to come to an end as of 2009. I read in my friend's journal that several major rail operators on continent, including the French, German, Swiss and Dutch companies, are set to join forces to offer travellers one ticket across the continent. Part of their objective is to lure passengers out of planes into trains. I myself have NEVER been to Europe but I have always wanted to go there. I would love to get a rail ticket and travel across Europe that sounds amazing to me. I wonder how much one of those rail tickets is going to cost probably a lot I'm guessing.

All in all I had a really nice day.

So how are you my dear world. How are things in your neck of the woods ? I hope your day was as nice as mine. That's about it for now. Good-night !!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness  you did have a busy day. That is quite an early start you have at work and quite a long day as well.  When I worked in a bank a LOOONGGGGGGGG !!time ago I worked in Edinburgh and our hours were 9am-4.30pm. Mind you I lived in a small village and it took me sometimes 3/4 hour on the bus to get into work so I had to leave home about 7.40am.  Your steak sounds just delicious, wish I had been joining you. If you keep working hard Monae, one day I pray, that you will be able to come to Europe and visit me, it would be so good and the air fares are getting cheaper every year.   Have a lovely day Monae, Love Sybil

Anonymous said...

Your day makes me tired just thinking about it - but a good one indeed.  Happy to hear you and your family are so close! I would love to travel all over Europe, but I think I'll wait until 2009! Hope your 4th of July celebration is one of memories!
Take care of you and yours and don't work so hard!
Katie
http://journals.aol.com/ktkamanski/AlwaysBelieve/

Anonymous said...

A very Happy 4th of July Monae. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice day. Made me hungry reading about your juicy steak.
B. x

Anonymous said...

That meal sounds delicious. Hope you are having a great 4th. Helen

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))))))Sounds like you had a great time,you always have a good time.But it sounds like you had a busy day at work.I love Outback,I am not much of a Steak eater,unless my Dad cooks it,I can eat it.But,I love Outbacks,Lobster tails,cocnut Shrimp,and the Blooming Onion.I hope you and your family are enjoying a safe and Happy 4th.