Monday, July 23, 2007

A Day At Work And A Night Of Bingo

Hello my dear world

How are you ? I have quite a bit to share with you. First things first....the weather was pretty decent in my neck of the woods I am happy to report. It was also the start to another week at work for me. It was a day at my job but I'll tell you about that another day.

Anywho....you might want to know that pretty soon my nieces will be heading back to school. Yes my dear world its that time again for buying wide rule paper, folders, tape, glue, #2 pencils, notebooks, highlighters, dictionaries, markers, erasers etc,etc etc, etc.

In other news earlier this evening my mom and I went to play BINGO which we enjoy doing. As you already know my dad does security at the BINGO hall we play at so we go with him to the BINGO hall. I wanted to report that neither I or my mom won BINGO however playing is still fun. You haven't seen BINGO playing until you see women with layer upon layer of BINGO cards and let me tell you there are some women there that do it quite a bit but I don't have the courage to spend that kind of money. Me I buy 1 pack of cards and I'm off and running. As we got to the end game of the last card in the pack which was a cover all I had gotten down to 3 numbers ain't that something my dear world ???

At the end of the night my mom, dad and I were getting ready to leave the lot when my dad spotted 2 young teenage boys walking through the lot in the pitch dark. For security purposes my dad turned the car around and asked the 2 teenagers where they were heading. The oldest one then responded by saying "We ain't doing nothing Officer" and my father then replied by saying "Did I say you were ?" and the boys quicky said "We are taking a shortcut" and my father told them "Okay" and we then left the parking lot where the boys were and headed home. My dad did watch them for a few minutes as we were driving off but the boys just continued on their way without further incident. All in all it was a pretty nice day despite not winning BINGO.

So how was your day dear world ? How are things in your part of the world ? Still chugging along ?? I do hope you are all well. I guess that's about it for me my dear world. I kept you long enough.

I'll talk to you again later !!!!!!!!!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOu)))))))))))))))Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

I can just see you when you are an old lady . . . still writing this journal, being a happy girl, and going out with your friends to play bingo!  LOL  There's a lot worse things that is for sure.  Take care babe.

Phil

Anonymous said...

when i go to bingo i buy 8 books, 4 games on each sheet in book and i play 16 cards, 2 games on each card total 32. love bingo, win once in a while, but i too enjoy playing. now i play bingo on line through a game site called pogo. if you never heard of it it's POGO.com free on line games and you can win cash if jackpot word comes up in a spin.
Cindy