Sunday, October 1, 2006

My Morning & My Evening

Hello dear world.....

How are you ? What did I do this morning you might be wondering. Well I watched two of my favorite movies which had Tom Hanks in them. One of the movies was "Turner & Hooch" and the other was "You've Got Mail". Tom Hanks in my opinion is a talented actor but he is also a very nice looking guy. I really like both of these movies they are wonderful to watch on a Sunday morning.

I am also quite happy to report that my oldest niece and her Volleyball team won their Volleyball tournament. They won 7 games and only lost 1. They arrived back to school Friday night with a really huge trophy from the tournament. I am really proud of my oldest niece because I never went out for sports when I was in school. I never thought that I was going to be any good at sports. Forgive me dear world but I am going to boast for a moment.....my oldest niece is far smarter than I ever was and she is quite an athlete. My youngest niece has a very funny sense of humor and she really lights up a room with her presence. I LOVE my nieces they are both wonderful and sweet young ladies.

Anyway....later this evening my family and I went over to a store here in my neck of the woods called Walmart which is fun. Walmart has everything you could possibly imagine from groceries to CD's. I bought a new CD by a young singer named Chris Brown who is a talented young man. My favorite song by Chris Brown is titled "GIMME THAT". I also bought the new Janet Jackson CD which I haven't listened to yet. I will let you know what my favorite song of hers is next time.

On a different note there was a guy at Walmart that I saw while I was shopping with my family. He was really nice looking. It was obvious that he wasn't shaving but it looked nice on him. He also had on a t-shirt from a company that he probably worked for. I didn't get a chance to talk to him but when we looked at eachother he smiled at me. He also looked at me quite a few times. There was just something about him that I liked. I probably should have talked to him but I didn't.

Anyway......that was basically how I spent my day. How was your day dear world ? Did you have a nice Sunday ? I hope your day was a nice one.

In my other news......a woman has been reading my journal recently and I wanted to acknowledge her. If your reading this Diane hello once again I really missed hearing from you. I am glad your back once more my dear friend. I also hope that you and your family are doing well.

I guess that's it for now dear world. I will talk to you again soon. Of course its back to work for me tomorrow since I was off for the weekend. I will let you know how my week goes later. Take care everyone.

Good night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you neice and her team for winning the volleyball tournament. Glad you had a great weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Next time you see a guy who smiles at you, promise yourself you'll go and say hello. B. x

Anonymous said...

Tom Hanks is a very talented actor, I agree.

Congratulations to your niece on winning the volleyball tournament. And by the way you speak of them, they sound like absolute gems! I can see why you're so proud.

Not a big fan of Chris Brown... or Janet Jackson, for the matter lol. Walmart's great though, has everything you'd ever want. And next time you see a nice-looking guy there, GO TALK TO HIM. What've you got to lose?

Glad to hear you had a good weekend, have a happy Monday.

Morgan
xxxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Hey Mushie!  "You've Got Mail" is one of my favorite movies!  I am glad that you like it too!  Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, I don't think there is a single Tom Hanks movie that I didn't like.  He's great in all of them;  even in The Da Vinci Code.  Congrats to your eldest niece for her v-ball tourney!  Glad to hear your nieces are such great gals... Hope my lil 4 year ole "Hope" will be as good as your nieces are when she's their age.  Tells me who ever brought them up, did a "wonderful" job.  The guy at the Wal-mart store, did he have to be there at the same time that your family was there?  geez, talk about bad timing!!!  Chris Brown?  never heard of him.  Janet Jackson, she's great, I saw her on the Oprah show last week, luved her performances... Yes, plz tell us how her new cd is.  Thanks for giving me a shout out, it's great to be back online!  And as my daughter says at night when she sees a bright twinkling star:  I wish, I wish with all my might, to have the wish, I wish tonight... I wish for... Monae, to be able to find her very true love SOON!!!  :o)  Diane.