Friday, October 20, 2006

Untitled

Hello dear world

Good-evening how are you ? Today a bought a CD by the singer Michael Buble here is a link if you want to see him -----> www.michaelbuble.com/ . Before I go any further let me ask you a question. Have you ever heard a song that transported you to another time....another place ? Well tonight I did. Let me set the mood....

There is a smoky piano bar in the middle of nowhere. In the piano bar a song called "song for you" is being sung by a piano player sitting at an old piano. In the bar there is a man and a woman on a date for the very first time. The couple is sitting at a table at the front which is covered with a fine tablecloth. At the corner of the bar there is a small dance floor and there's people dancing to "song for you".

The man and the woman sit looking at eachother as their hands begin to touch ever so softly. The piano player looks over at the couple and nods as the both of them look over at him as the piano player finishes the song. 

The piano player then starts singing another song called "you don't know me" and in that moment the man leans over and kisses the woman on the cheek. The couple then sit looking at eachother as the piano player sings.

The piano player then ends the song "you don't know me" with another song "you and I". The couple then gets up and goes over to the dance floor as the bar begins to empty. 

The piano player notices that there is a waiter softly putting the chairs up on the tables one by one but he keeps singing. The man and the woman just continue to dance as the piano player sings the last of the song. The couple stop dancing for that moment to look at eachother as the night ends.

Good-night dear world.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good night
Missy

Anonymous said...

Just popping by to wish you a happy weekend. As you know I have had lots of computer problems and I have only just got back online.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  I have a CD by Michael Buble, he has a wonderful voice. :o)

Sandra xxxx

htttp://journals.aol.com/labdancer51/SandrasScribbles/

Anonymous said...

Lovely fantasy. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's lovely... of course I love it, it involves a piano player! lol

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Monae - I think I've been in that little piano bar in the middle of nowhere, playing in the soft midnight shadows and mellow flickering candlelight. My hope is that there is one sensitive person, like yourself, who can appreciate the music  & moods that I have to share. Thanks for being my #1 fan!         J. (midnight Cowboy)