Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday's Miscellany

Hello dear world

How are you today ? I am feeling rather good. How is your day going ? Early this morning in my neck of the woods it was a rather grey morning and a little frosty. Its warming up nicely though. Here in Atlanta, Georgia its race weekend though I decided not to go.

Anyway....earlier today my folks and I went to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast which let me tell you the breakfast was delicious. Chick-Fil-A has this breakfast bar in the middle of the restaurant with all sorts of goodies like crisp bacon, scrambled eggs which are my favorite, grits, sausage, biscuits and gravy just to name a few. I had this Bistro dark coffee which wasn't all that good it was alright though.

After breakfast we then went to the Dollar General where they sell all sorts of items for a $1. I got some little items and my folks got some stuff. I got some Halloween ribbons to stick in my hair for Halloween which are rather cute.

After that we then took a ride to Blockbuster to rent some movies. I rented ( 2 ) scary Halloween movies. One of the movies is called "Halloween Night" and the other one is called "Dream Home". I am going to watch them tonight. My folks got a movie called "The Sentinel" which I just finished watching. "The Sentinel" was a really great movie. It included Michael Douglas, Eva Longoria and my very favorite actor Kiefer Sutherland who also stars in a show I watch on television called "24". I must tell you Kiefer is a very talented actor. He can do all sorts of movies like nobody else. He is also very handsome I must say. I would watch any movie he's in because I think his acting is amazing. I would suggest this movie to everyone to watch. It has lots of action and you will love watching Kiefer. So my dear world go out and get this movie immediately.

After getting our movies we then went to a store called Eckerd which is a great place to shop. At Eckerd I bought ( 2 ) Herbal Essences hair dye. The color I bought is called rich auburn brown. Its a very rich color and so I will be doing my hair tonight.

By the way dear world you will be happy to know that my new Voter Registration Precinct Card arrived in the mail. I guess I will have to start doing my research on the candidates before its time for me to go out and vote. Will you be voting this year ? I'm not quite sure who I will be voting for yet but I will do my research. It would be nice if the candidates came to your door so you could get a feel for what they will be doing for people like me who go out and vote.

All in all I had a very busy day. What will you be doing this evening ? I don't have any plans tomorrow. I hope your weekend is a really nice one. I will be thinking of you my dear friends and hoping you are well.

I have one final note before I go.....I colored my hair and I have a head full of red hair. I now look like Claire Danes when she was on the show "My So-Called Life" here is a link to the show to see how she looked ------> http://www.mscl.com/frontpage/ . My hair is the exact same color.

Take care everyone. Byyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol we had chic fil a today too, also watching a scary movie tonight, but it's the prequil to the exorcist,  don't know about it yet, but at least it means the kids have to leave us alone.
lol
have a great night
Missy

Anonymous said...

Southernmush!

The Sentinel IS a great film! And the spooky flicks, I haven't checked them out. I hope you'll give us a review once you've watched them. I never knew chick-fil-a did breakfast but I've been a vegetarian since they opened the first free standing chick-fil-a in my area, so it's not surprising that I would know. :)

My day went well, spent it in town, watching my five year old cousin first play flag football and then a couple of hours later watch him play basketball. It was hilarious; he was all about defense even when he was on offense! The little boy he was guarding got so freaked out about the whole thing he eventually ran away from Luke to his coach and hid behind him. It’s been a longtime since I laughed so hard.

Warmest Regards,
TK the Rambling Raconteur
http://journals.aol.com/tks333/ramblings

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the films. B. x