Sunday, October 15, 2006

My Day....

Hello dear world

How are you ? I am happy to report that it was a really beautiful day here in Georgia. I spent the day with my family shopping again. We went to a place in my neck of the woods called Big Lots which we love. I bought a really nice container for all of my various stickers, I also bought some decorative Halloween stickers and some coffee drinks. I also spoiled my nieces with some things they wanted. I love spoiling my nieces they seem to love it too. My oldest niece was happy to get a purse that she fell in love with. The purse is hot pink with a white terry cloth handle and on the zippers are some charms that she just loved. I am always more than happy to make my nieces smile. I can't say no to either one of them.

After shopping we arrived home. I spent a little bit of time watering my mother's garden on our upstairs deck. She has quite a garden let me tell you. She has various flowers of every shape, size and color. She has some purple and pink flowers. She has some elephant ears as well. She also has a Magnolia bush which is growing quite a bit. I love watering them even though I have what you might call "A black thumb" when it comes to flowers and plants.

Anyway.....I spent the rest of my night helping with dinner and watching a dvd. I have watched "The Lake House" again and again and again. I have practically memorized the movie line for line. I just love it and Keanu Reeves is superb in the movie he just makes it a classic.

Last but not least......I am happy to report that I put in my votes for the Vivi Awards 2006. Wouldn't you like to know who I voted for ? Well I'm not telling at least not right now. Who did you vote for ? Did you vote for me dear world ?????? hint, hint, hint, hint.

So how was your day ? Did you do any shopping today ? By the way how was the weather in your neck of the woods ? Any earthquakes, hurricanes, floods or snow ? I really hope not. I hope your day was a nice one. For now its pretty late so I will talk to you again soon.

Sleep Well dear world !!!!!!!

Good-night.

Before I go I have a request to make of you. Describe me in one word.......Just one word.....Thanks in advance.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes......... I voted for YOU.....

and any day with you in it, is a day with sunshine....

Anonymous said...

I noticed you had quite a few votes!  Sounds like a lovely day.  One word?  Thoughtful!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun shopping, and who knows, I may have voted for you too. (wink wink lol)

One word? Hmm... I'm going with... REMARKABLE.

Have a good day,

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Just found your journal from the LIST, I'll have to read more of you later, Our weather is so nice today, a little cold this morning but always warms up , Just hope we don't get hit with a bad cold and snow storm, , what they say, Calm before the Storm?    take care,,,,,,,, Diane N.H

Anonymous said...

youre journal/diary is very warm I am enjoying it.
Missy

oh yeah i would love to have a magnolia bush...

http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/entries/2006/10/14/trick-or-treat-thru-jland/791

Anonymous said...

Vivid.

Anonymous said...

one word:  SWEET!