Monday, October 23, 2006

Just An Ordinary Day

Hello dear world

How are you ? First things first....there's only 7 more days until Halloween....its time to run out for those spooky snacks and edible eyeballs for those trick-or-treaters. Don't forget those worm pops....just kidding.

Okay.....you will be shocked to know that I did absolutely nothing this weekend but watch television. I saw "The Lake House", "The Ring 2" the 1st "Halloween" and "Children Of The Corn" which was a little bloody.

Of coure today started another week at work for me. It is getting quite cool here in Atlanta, Georgia. If I knew how to put graphics in my journal my dear friends you would be seeing lots of snowflakes, children building a snowman and people skating on a pond. Anyway...it does feel like Winter here in more ways than one. If you don't hear from me tomorrow you will know that my fingers will have fallen off due to me getting hypothermia.

I do have to tell you my dear world that I miss seeing my favorite show "Bones" on television. I hope that its not going off the air. Fox better hurry it along and give me back Mr. Boreanaz A.S.A.P !!!!!!! Excuse me for a moment why I scream at them for a minute .........WHAT'S GOING ON FOX ????? ARE YOU LISTENING ?????? COME ON ALREADY !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP ON YOU FOX ??? HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT ???????? Alright my dear friends I'm done. You have to excuse me sometimes. Please forgive me.

I have a question: Do you read the comic section of your newspaper ? I have gotten to like a few. The newspaper in my neck of the woods is called "The Atlanta Journal Constitution. In the comic section there is one comic strip I like called "MUTTS" which is pretty funny. What comic strips do you have in your neck of the woods ?

I know its pretty late....I have rambled on long enough. I will let you get back to your regular scheduled program but I'll be back !!!!!!!!!!!

Bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I certainly hope you don't catch hypothermia! And hey, that sounds like a great weekend, you deserve some rest and relaxation every once in awhile. Snowflakes? Ooh, it's much too early for that... much too early for Halloween too. Time's going by so quickly lol. I'm sure FOX heard that plea from their studio, too hehe. In the Gloucester County Times here in Jersey we have this comic strip called Pickles, with these elderly people doing all kinds of ridiculous things. It always reminds me of my grandfather lol. Hope you're having a good evening!

Morgan
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hey there -- there's no better way to spend a cold weekend that watching horror films under a blanket ...

http://journals.aol.com/journalseditor/magicsmoke

Anonymous said...

BONES should be back soon. I think this week. It was taken away because of the World Series Baseball. It is one of my favorite shows too. We have a comic strip here in Las Vegas called Hagar. I really like it. Thanks for visiting my Journal. I have enjoyed my visit to you. My Regards, Bill.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae, Check out this journal for hekp on different things such as adding pictures and things, You would add a graphic the same way as a picture once you have saved it. have a good night. Helen

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Halloween....I suppose you know that by now...lol  We are starting a horror movie marathon that will run until nov. 2nd. I work one more day this week...then it's treats and tricks.  :o)
Dwana