Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just A Note

Hello dear world

How are you ? How has your Sunday been ? Its still a little bit cool here in Georgia but its nice. I am happy to report that I am feeling much better today.

I have been catching up on all of my journal reading. I wanted to share one particular journal with you that has really lifted my spirits. I recently found this journal from one of my other favorites. The title of the journal is "Mish-Mash" it has really been one that I now enjoy. You might want to go over and say hello. It will definitely make you smile and laugh at the same time. Here is the link ------------> http://journals.aol.com/davethesod/mish-mash/ . You will want to visit this journal more than once I sure have. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. 

I want to say CONGRATULATIONS to all of those who got nominated for the ViVi awards. I voted for many of you. It was kind of hard because a lot of your journals are my very very favorite....you know who you are

Jeannette

Stevie

Barry

Hadon

Morgan

Helen

Mary

and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on. Remember to mark November 2nd on your calendars. Take care dear world.

Until then byyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. Hope you have a good week next week. Thanks for listing me in your favorite journals. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

It has been a lazy cold day here in Indiana
Missy