Wednesday, October 11, 2006

MY DAY

Hello dear world

How are you ? Early this morning I have to say that I woke up feeling great. Today it was also a really nice day outside in my neck of the woods. Anyway...today was another day at work for me which was nice. On my lunch break I went with two of my coworkers who are women by the way. We went to a different gas station today where there was a guy who looked like the very gorgeous actor Michael Madsen. Here is a link to see the actor not the one I saw -----> http://www.michaelmadsen.com/ just so you can get a picture of how he looked. While I was in the store at the gas station I said hello to him and he said hello back to me as well. I really wanted to tell him how nice looking he was but I got a little bit nervous so I just smiled at him a few more times while he was in the store. He also smiled back at me before he left the store and he smiled back at me once again as he got in his car at me as I stood in the door at the gas station. Dear world he was amazing looking.

I also flirted with some of the guys at work who are in the same building as me. Later after a full day of work I stopped off at Kroger where there was a guy who was going into Kroger as I was leaving. I immediately smiled at him and he stopped and said hello to me and asked me how I was doing. I told him that I was doing great as I smiled at him. He smiled at me once again and then he told me good-bye as he once again started up to the entrance at Kroger. I forgot to ask him his name but he had a really amazing smile let me tell you.

All in all it was a wonderful day. How was your day dear world ? Was your day as nice as mine ? I hope that life is treating you good. I will of course talk to you again soon.

Take care dear world.....see ya !!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now isn't flirting fun ? :)
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/cdittric77/courage

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a wonderful day ~ smiled at you flirting ~ fancy not asking his name ~ never mind you may see him again ~ I hope you do ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're FLIRTING around!!!
Your pal, Diane.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  it sounds like you`ve had a really nice day! ;o)))

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Well if you're going to be flirting like that, you need to have a personal card with your name and number and email address on them.  Have them in your hand ready to hand out.  Why not!