Monday, October 2, 2006

My Monday, Monday, Monday

Hello Dear World

How are you ? My day was pretty nice. Before I begin this evening I wanted to let all of you my dear friends know that today is Stevie's birthday. Please go over and wish him a huge, huge, huge, huge, huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY at his journal -------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/stevietwain/ThelifeofSte/ . Let him know that he is loved which of course he is.

I am sad to report that my friend tks will be leaving us for a while. I would like you all to go over and ask him to come back to us. I'm sure my dear friend will be missed. He is a very wonderful sweet person, talented writer and his journal was a delight. Here is a link to his site -------> http://journals.aol.com/tks333/ramblings/ . Go over and give him a huge J-Land hug.

Now here is what I did today. Of course it was the beginnig of a new week for me at work and you know how Mondays go......busy, busy, busy. I was going going going all day long but it went fine. I did see that lady's grandson that I told you about. He is still a very sweet young man. Let me tell you he has the biggest smile you could imagine. He is just so sweet I like him.

Anyway...after work I went to dinner with my family to a great great great restaurant called "Red Lobster" which by the way is a great seafood restaurant ever. Here is its site if you want to see it ------> http://www.redlobster.com/ . For dinner I had the Seaside Seafood Platter which was amazing. For dessert I had half of my oldest nieces "Chocolate Wave" dessert. The "Chocolate Wave" is a sinfully rich chocolate cake which is layered in chocolate from one end to the other. The icing is chocolate morsels and rich milk chocolate icing with a side of vanilla ice-cream drizzled with chocolate syrup. The chocolate wave was delicious. I hate to admit it but I had to give half to my father because I was full. I also had a drink which was a "Banana Bay Chocolate" smoothie and let me tell you the chocolate was creamy and you could also taste the bananas mixed into the smoothie I l-o-v-e-d it.

After dinner my family and I went to Circuit City which is a great place to shop for CD's and movies. Here is its site if you want to see it as well -------> http://www.circuitcity.com/ . While I was there I bought the new Outkast CD. I also purchased another Keanu Reeves DVD which of course had to be "SPEED" I lovvvvvvvvve that movie. I love Keanu Reeves he is a great actor.

All in all it was a really nice day. How about you dear world how was your day ? I hope your day was as nice as mine. Since its getting a little late I will certainly talk to you later dear world. Have a good night.

Sleep well. Byyyyye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I gain a few pounds of weight for all those times you mention your favorite food: CHOCOLATE!!!  LOL  Geez, my mouth is watering for that cake now!!!  ;oP  Diane.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my journal yesterday, it was very much appreciated. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Could do with a good few days like yours.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pbaldrey/PetesPlace/
Pete