Thursday, October 5, 2006

A Running Around Kind Of Day

Hello dear world....

How are you ? Let me start off by saying that my dear friend Helen of "My Everyday Life" is having a birthday today. If you can go over and wish her a "Happy Happy Birthday".

http://journals.aol.com/madcobug/MyEverydayLife/ .

Anyway.....today was another day at work for me which I won't go into detail about there is really no need. The only thing I will tell you is....it was a work filled day.

After I got off of work I immediately rushed out the door with my family to go to my oldest niece's Volleyball game. I am happy to report that the Mercy Bobcats won 2 games out of 4. They all played very well and it was great games to watch. The last game they played was the last game of the season I am sad to report. I myself was never athletic. I can say that my niece played very well tonight I was proud of her.

After the games we went to dinner at a place here in my neck of the woods called "IHOP" otherwise known as the "International House of Pancakes". I had a meal called a "Big Country Breakfast" and I can't lie I did overdo it quite a bit. I had hashbrowns with tons of cheese on top, crispy bacon, biscuits smothered in country gravy, scrambled eggs and 3 buttermilk pancakes with chocolate chips from pancakes from my youngest niece's plate. Honestly I couldn't finish it all and my father ate half of my meal. I will probably have to go on a diet with the eating I have been doing. Here is a link to see the restaurant -------- http://www.ihop.com/ .

My family and I didn't get home until late.....I did quite a bit of running around today. I will have to go to work tomorrow. So dear world how was your day ?

I will probably need a forklift to carry me off to bed tonight. Does anyone have a forklife available ? Just kidding. Good night dear world.

Sleep well my dear friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a Bobcat with forks, will that work?  Although -- I suspect that the tires will make an awful mess of your floors.  Block and tackle?  Maybe we could rig that to the end of your bed and we could just drag you into your room?  LOL!

Your dinner at IHOP sounds like it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I just ate at IHOP yesterday .lol  Yummy.
Here`s my new journal link. It used to be Penny`s Place.
Hugs,
Penny