Tuesday, October 10, 2006

STEVIE IS NOT LEAVING.......YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello dear world

How are you today ? I'm not sure where to start. I guess first things first. I heard that my dear friend Stevie will be leaving for a while. I will miss him a lot. Stevie became a friend to me in so many ways even though we never met in person. He also touched my life in many ways so its sad to think that he will be gone. I'm sure many of you who knew him too will miss him as I will. For those of you who never got to know him you would feel the same. He is a really great guy and he often made me smile, laugh and he also made me look at things like I have never done before. I am hoping that he won't be gone for long. I will be wishing for his quick return to J-Land. If you would like to go over and say a quick hello to him here is a link ------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/stevietwain/ThelifeofSte/ . Stevie if your reading this " We'll Miss You !!!!!!!!! ". Friends, friends, friends stop whatever your doing and listen to some good news. Hear Ye !! Hear Ye !! My dear friend Stevie won't be leaving us after all. He shared the good news with us all and yes I am thrilled about the news. Everyone should run to his journal and give him a big huge J-Land hug for the great news. Those of you who haven't had a chance to know him go over and introduce yourselves you won't be sorry.

In my other news....today was another day at work for me. It was also a rather cool day in Georgia. Yesterday it was Columbus Day did you know that dear world ? Did you do anything special ? I spent the day at work of course. I also went to a pawn shop after work. I saw two DVD's in the pawn shop I wanted and guess what......I got the ( 2 ) I wanted for just $5.00 I was so happy. One of the movies I got was called "The Ring" check out the movie here ----> http://www.ring-themovie.com/ . The other was one of my favorite starring Samuel L. Jackson called "Shaft"here is a link to see him ---> http://www.samuelljackson.com . Any movie with Samuel Jackson in it is a good one. I love pawn shops !! Let me repeat that I love pawn shops !! There's always something to find in a good pawn shop. Each of the DVD'she told me is $5.00a piece but he said he would give me both of them for $5.00 since I told him how much I liked the movies. I couldn't have gotten them at Blockbuster for that price. Anyway...."The Ring" is a pretty scary movie but I like it. "Shaft" is my favorite one of all Samuel L. Jackson is amazing in the movie.

Today was another day at work for me as well. Of course I went to lunch with two of my coworkers who are women. There is a fast food place a few miles away from my work why am I telling you this ??? Well there is a young guy who works at this place that I think isreally nice looking. He is quite tall he looks like he is about 6'8 and he has a really amazing smile. Sometimes I go there with my coworkers to see him. He doesn't know that I go there to see him as well as the burgers there. Today he knew what I was going to order how I don't know. He said what I was going to order before I finished saying it. Perhaps I go there so many times he probably memorized what I order. Usually I order the same things so that's probably why. I know that I sound silly but I thought I would share that with you.

By the way one of my favorite movies is coming on tonight called "Under The Tuscan Sun" with Diane Lane. Have you ever seen it dear world ? I just love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love it !!!!!!!!!! What's your favorite ? Check this out ---- http://video.movies.go.com/underthetuscansun/ .

Anyway...... my dear world how was your day ? I really hope that your day went well for you. How is life treating you ? I guess I have waffled on long enough as my dear friend Jeannette would say.

Until then. Byyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there and thanks so much for the visit.

I have added your journal to my evergrowing list of daily reads.  :-)

Now I have to find time to back up and get caught up with you.  LOL

Deb

http://journals.aol.com/dbaumgartner/MakingAHome

Anonymous said...

I did not think Stevie was leaving but have not checked his journal today.  I got the impression he was sad because he and his boyfriend had split up.  Maybe I am wrong.  I know he is starting work soon and he will not have as much time for his journal.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

The Ring & Shaft are kewl movies, and I too luv S.L.J...  Him in Pulp Fiction was the best, my fav part is when him and John Travolta's character are in the restaurant and they turn the mugging onto the crazy couple demanding his wallet back, and the guy wants to know how he's suppose to know which wallet is SLJ's... then SLJ's character says the one that says Bad Mother F***** on it!  Hahahahaha.  If you ever come across a wallet like that at one of your pawn shop visits, or whereever, you must tell me!  I'll send you the money for it!  I just gotta have one!  It's too funny!  About the movie Under the Tuscan Sun, I hated the ending!!!  The ending sucked!!!  I want a new ending!!!... ok, but other than that, the movie was good.