Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just Some Thoughts

Hello dear world

How are you today ? Today it was a little bit cool here in my neck of the woods but it wasn't bad. You know when Mondays come dear world and it seems like Friday will never arrive. Then without knowing it......its Thursday. Without knowing I woke up today and it was Thursday.

Anyway....of course it was another day at work for me yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah. You know I have fallen in love with the movie "Elizabethtown" next to "The Lake House" that is.....here is a link -------- www.elizabethtown.com/ . The music in the movie isn't half bad either. I also wanted to tell you that there was a guy at my work today and he looked just like LL Cool J here is a link to see what a little of what he looks like ------------> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LL_cool_J . We talked for a while and guess what I forgot to ask him his name. I sure wish I could see him again.

So how was your day dear world ? Anything new with you ? I hope your day was a nice one. That's all for now. Take care dear world.

Good-night 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend! :0)
Penny

Anonymous said...

It's a cool day here this Friday. Thanks so much for the nice card you sent my way. A complete surprise. It made my deary day much brighter. Hope you have a great weekend and if the sun shines get out with you family and let us know if there are any pretty leaves up your way yet. Hugs, Helen