Friday, October 13, 2006

"Happy Friday The 13th"

Hello dear world

How are you ? It is Friday the "13th". You will be happy to know that I didn't walk under any ladders, open any umbrella's inside and the only black cats I ran into today were on a pair of socks I have which I will explain later in my entry.

Anyway.....Today was another day of work for me. Did I tell you where I work ? If I didn't let me do so now....I work at a place known as the H R Banke Justice Center located in Jonesboro, Ga. If you would like to check out my neck of the woods here is the place to see it -------> http://www.co.clayton.ga.us/ . You can also check out the building at this place -------> http://www.co.clayton.ga.us/courts.htm . Back to what I was saying ------------------------------> ( pressing the fast forward button in my head ). For lunch I treated my mom and my oldest niece to lunch at a restaurant earlier today which was nice. Usually I am with coworkers during the day. My mom and I haven't been to lunch together in a while so we made plans today and yes it was fun.

Before I go on dear world ------------------< ( rewind ) There was quite a bit of goings on at my work today. The sheriff in the county where I live had an inspection today. There was quite a show going on outside and yes the inspection was done and completed.

After work me, my mother and my ( 2 ) nieces took a ride to a store in my neck of the woods called Kohl's which is a really great place to shop. Here is a link if you want to check it out -------->  http://www.kohls.com/ . At Kohl's I purchased some socks with some pumpkins and black cats on them. I thought I would buy the socks for Halloween they are really cute. I also purchased a chocolate vanilla cheesecake scented candle. It is always fun to go there. I also bought a toy for my youngest niece and a really nice pair of earrings that my oldest niece really wanted. They both liked what I bought them today.

After Kohl's we went over to one of my other favorite stores known as JoAnn's. Here is a link if you would like to check it out --------> http://www.joann.com/ . While I was at JoAnn's I bought some decorative Halloween stickers and a few other items. Its really fun to go to JoAnn's during this time of year because there is so much to see inside of it. The shelves were stocked with Halloween decorations, costumes and much much more. I love going there.

Let me tell you dear world one of my favorite items I bought today came from Kohl's which was a necklace with dime sized coins that hang around the necklace. The coins on the necklace are branded with stars on them which I like. The necklace is really nice. Just as my mom and my nieces love shopping I love it too.

So dear world how was your day ? How is the weather there in your neck of the woods ? I can tell you that Autumn has most certainly arrived here in Georgia because it is now quite brisk here and you can tell that Autumn is here. I hope that you have a really great weekend. Its supposed to be cold this weekend here in Georgia so I guess I will have to start wearing a jacket when I go outside.That's about it.

I will talk to you again soon.......

Good-night. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stopped by too late, will come back tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Friday the 13th was not a good day for us.  The necklace sounds lovely.  Wish you posted pictures, then we could all see.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

You had a very busy day, pleased that you had a good Friday the 13th

Guido
http://journals.aol.co.uk/pharmolo/NorthernTrip

Anonymous said...

Hey There! I apologized it's been far too long since I've visited, but I've been offline for quite some time. So my world is doing well, I'm trying to get back into routine of being home which is turning out harder then I imagined. I'm happy to read your world is doing well. I just read yesterday that my little town will be getting it's first Kohls store next year. Idaho is about 7 years behind on everything!

Wishing you well and I'm glad your 13th went off well~
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your Friday the 13th was good. lol

Chocolate vanilla cheesecake scented candle? Sounds heavenly...

And I'm SO sorry I haven't been by to see you in such a long time, I'm WAAYY behind in my alerts, I'm trying to catch up today though.

Hope you're having a good weekend,

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

glad your ok......
I would have missed you very much...