Wednesday, October 4, 2006

A Letter

Hello dear world

How are you ? Let me start by saying that I'm sorry for not writing you yesterday. I was upset after hearing about what happened in Nickel Mines, Pa. in which there was a shooting which happened in a Amish school house. I am still not ready to talk about it but I will tell you about it soon. Anyway....it didn't feel like Autumn here in my neck of the woods it felt as if Summer had decided to make a return visit.

Of course it was another day at work for me but it was a nice day. That lady that I told you about at my work her grandson told his grandmother that he wanted to see me. While I was getting supplies at work he came up to me, gave me a hug and asked me how I was doing. He is a very nice kid I like him. Pretty soon he will be off to junior high and high school and I won't see him anymore and I am sure I will miss him. He probably won't miss me with making friends and things but I will miss him. I'm glad that I got a chance to know him. You would certainly like him dear world. He asks me all sorts of questions and he asks me if I like work and how my job is going. He always makes me laugh when we get to talking.

Anyway......later on during my lunch break I went to a store and there was a guy working at one of the cash registers. When I got to the cash register he smiled at me and he started flirting with me. I liked him so I couldn't help but flirt back with him. While I was flirting with him he told me that he liked the shirt that I was wearing. I wanted to tell him that he should come shopping with me sometime but I DIDN'T. He was a really nice looking guy and it was nice to be flirted with by him. I know I know I am pretty silly.

On that note.......how was your day dear world ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? How are you holding up these days ? I hope you are all well. By the way I watched "The Lake House" a few minutes ago and I watched it like I had never seen it before. Have you ever done that ?

Well my dear world that's all for now. I will talk to you again soon. Take care.

Your friend.....M

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had your own peace in the world for the day. I'm sure that young man won't forget you so easily...he did ask for you, to say goodbye, right?

And a little flirting never hurts. We can all use a smile on a day like that.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Yes, that shooting in the Amish school was terrible, we saw all about it on our news over here and it was in our newspapers. Glad you were able to flirt.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a little flirting. Enjoy. B. x

Anonymous said...

Flirt away! It is, after all, only flirting :)

Anonymous said...

Flirting is a form of exercise, so flirt away!!!!  So sad about the PA stuff.  NC is warm and toasty at 82!!!