Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Its Wednesday

Hello dear world

How are you these days ? Did you miss me ? Sorry I didn't write yesterday I've been working. Anyway.....these last few days its been cold or in other words glacial, cutting, arctic, polar and pretty much close to below zero. I don't have hypothermia and my fingers didn't fall off at least not yet.

In other news....some of the Atlanta Journal Constitution wasted half of their paper with news of when Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes will be getting married. Now we can all take a sigh of relief and move on with our lives....I really wish Tom and Katie, Angelina and Brad as well as Madonna would pack up and move to somewhere else preferably Mars. I would rather hear about Mr. Clooney....Mr. George Clooney that is. Did you know that he was voted the No. 1 Man's Man according to a list compiled by --------> http://www.askmen.com/ . I first fell in love with him when he starred on ER.

By the way......did you know that Justin Timberlake came out with a new CD ? I can't wait to buy his new CD. He looks as gorgeous as ever. Here is link to see him ---------> http://www.justintimberlake.com/ . I really like his music and I think he is really talented.

On a different note.....I wanted to share with you ( 1 ) journal and ( 1 ) blog that I think you will like. The first one is titled "In The Shadow Of The Iris" here is the link -------> http://journals.aol.com/justaname4me2/InTheShadowOfTheIris/ . The writer of this journal is a very talented writer that I find writes with such wisdom that I really enjoy reading it. Please go over and say hello.

The blog that I wanted to tell you about is titled "therefore I'm single". The lady who writes this blog shares her heart with her words and her honesty. Here is the link to her site --------> http://thereforesingle.wordpress.com/ . Go over and read her wonderful writing.

So my dear world enough of my news how was your day ? What's new with you ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? I will talk to you later my dear friends.

Good-night.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Clooney?! Love him lol. Especially in "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?"

And ohhh, it's glacial, cutting, arctic, polar here in Jersey too lol! I've been freezing to death every morning waiting for my bus for school.

You're a Justin Timberlake fan? Hmm. I must say, I don't really like his music, although he has improved much over the years. His new song "Sexyback" is good, I really enjoyed Stevie's version of it as well hehe...

Hope you're having a good evening,

Morgan
xxxx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

It has turned cold here in Alabama also. It's raining right now with the predicted high of 57º for today and rain for several days. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Hello Monae!
Its pretty cool here in St Louis and with all the yukky misty rain we've been getting lately it makes it feel even colder!  Today was a little better...thank goodness!  My Cardinals needed to play thier 4th game of the World Series without rain and cold. They played tonight...and they won!  Woohooo!
Anyway...i wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my journal and to tell you that i am really enjoying reading yours.  Take care!

~Terry Ü

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,
Well it looks like every one is icy cold where they are, but it's nearly always perfect in the Fall out here in Las Vegas.  I have to say "nearly" only because we don't get the wonderful brilliant colors of fall leaves... ours go from green, to yellow, to brown... that's it, no REDS, no ORANGES, no PURPLES, etc... so in this respect,  I do envy your side of the world!  On another note, my younger sister (who is the same age as you) just got married this last weekend, and my lil 4 year old daughter named Hope caught the floral bouquet toss... actually, she didn't really catch it since it hit her in the face, ricocheted off of her nose and tumbled to the ground, whereupon she quickly scooped it up before the other gals could get to it, hahaha!!!  Anyways, I'm gonna be passing this here bouquet to you in spirit, with the hopes that it'll bring you Good Luck in Love come soon!!!  
With warm thoughts of you, your friend Diane.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting your readers to my site.  I hope you continue to enjoy it.  It's a lot easier and more fun to write now that I'm more anonymous.

Thanks,
tS