Monday, October 16, 2006

Trick Or Treat Through J-Land

Hello dear world

How are you ? Right now its pretty late in my neck of the woods. Earlier this evening I watched a rather scary movie called "Darkness Falls" and let me tell you....you won't want to turn your lights off after watching it. I don't think I will want to turn off my bedroom lights tonight after watching that. I also watched a little bit of a movie I got at Blockbuster called "The Exorcism Of Emily Rose". I couldn't finish watching it because it was quite scary to see. Have you watched any scary movies lately ? Have you seen a scary movie you just couldn't finish watching as I did tonight ? Besides movies what will you be doing for Halloween ?

In other news Kate of bobandkate put together a new 2006/ 2007 Journal Index. She put quite a lot of work into it so drop over, say hello and perhaps add your journal to the mix. Here is the link --------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/bobandkate/20062007-journal-index/ . She will be more than happy to add yours to the ongoing list. You might even meet new friends along the way.

So my dear world how was your day ? It was quite cool here in Georgia. How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? I heard that an earthquake hit Hawaii. So far I heard that there were no reports of anyone having been injured. I just hope that everyone is fine and they didn't get too much damage from the earthquake. When I used to live in California we had gotten a few earthquakes but nothing major. My dear friends I hope you are well.

Of course I will talk to you later. Sleep well everyone. Sweet Dreams.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny. My ex wife (soon to be re-married)  told me last night that she was bringing over a copy of Darkness Falls. Said she saw it and it scared her. She loves scary movies around Halloween.  I'll have to get a copy of the Emily Rose movie.

Fred

Anonymous said...

I was looking for trick or treat entries and found your journal.
wanted to be sure to say hi.
have a great night
Missy
http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/entries/2006/10/14/trick-or-treat-thru-jland/791

Anonymous said...

lol great minds think alike, I just posted about thisjournal diectory too.
Missy



http://journals.aol.com/thisismis72/Missyandhermidgets/entries/2006/10/14/trick-or-treat-thru-jland/791

Anonymous said...

I"ll have to get get Darkness Falls for this weekend... Emily Rose:  I too did not finish it, I thought it was a bad movie.  I rarely stop watching a movie all the way through, but Emily Rose was quite a disappointment compared to it's predecessors Exorcist I & II.

Anonymous said...

Trick or treat!  Geez, has it been that long since my last visit.  I am so naughty...but I'll be back.  :)

Dona

http://journals.aol.com/delela1/BlueSkiesandGentleBreezes/entries/2006/10/25/trick-or-treat-through-j-land/1417