Saturday, September 30, 2006

Just A Little News.......

Hello dear world

How are you ? I wanted to come and share my night with you. Earlier tonight there was an International Night at my church which is St. Philip Benizi. People from all over the world brought in foods from different lands and different countries. There were people and foods from Germany, Slovakia, Malta, Italy, Salvador, Mexico, Sweden, the Philippines and many other places that I have NEVER been to before.

There was also an El Mariachi band there that I liked listening to. There were also some people there that came all the way from Africa that danced to the music that comes from the places they come from in Africa. I got to see what kind of clothing people wear in parts of the world that I have never seen before. Tonight I also listened to people speaking in languages that I have never heard before. It was interesting to see parts of the world that I have never visited. My dear world there are so many things that I heard, seen and tasted. It was like stepping on a plane and going all over the world in one night. I had a really wonderful time.

I really wish you all could have been with me. So my dear world how was your night ? I hope your Sunday will be a nice one for all of you. I will talk to you again soon.

Good-night my dear friends.....Sweet Dreams

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,  it's been over a week of no online access, our dsl went nutty on us... so I had to catch up on your journal entries... Lake House:  I too loved it!  Keanu played the perfect part for it.  I hope they'll have a Lake House 2, you know where a new set of folks will occupy it many years from now, hmm.  About the guy that you ran into named Anthony recently, was he the same guy that you ran into many moons ago at a gas station, the one who was pumping gas I think and you said to him something about "when are you going to take me to lunch?"... you remember that exchange?  Was he the same guy?... About international night, I'm glad u got to experience such a wide variety of cultures this evening.  I myself had a delicious homestyle Cuban dinner from a place called Florida Cafe on the north end of the Strip, if you are ever in Las Vegas you have gotta try this restaurant, one of my fav's.  Hope you have a GREAT day!  diane.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. Bet it was an interesting night. Hope you have a good Sunday also. Helen

Anonymous said...

An entertainng post Southie. It was well written and the main subject was so unusual. I enjoyed it very much.  Halliday0957