Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My Day.......

Hello Dear World.....

How are you ? It was another day at work for me. What did I do today ? Well during my lunch break I went to the store with my coworkers. While I was looking around there was a nice looking guy on the same aisle as me. He was trying on a hat he was telling me he was considering buying. While he was looking in the mirror he asked me how it looked and I told him it looked nice. I wanted to tell him how nice looking he was but I didn't know what he was going to say. For a few minutes he left the aisle but then he came back with the hat on as he once again looked in the mirror. He really looked good without the hat on but I didn't tell him that though I should have. I'm never sure what to say to a guy when I'm talking to him.

Later on after I got off of work I went to a Volleyball game that my oldest niece had at her school. She is #6 on her team by the way. I am sad to report that they lost but they came really close to winning. My niece played really good I was proud of her. She is really learning and she is enjoying being on the Volleyball team.

So dear world how was your day ? It was a really amazing day here in my neck of the woods. The weather was wonderful and I had a pretty nice day. I hope your day was as nice as mine. That's all for now I will talk to you tomorrow.

Good-night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when he asked what he looked like in the hat you sould have said
"You look just as good without it " lol ~ glad your niece enjoys playing Volleyball ~ My day has been good thankyou for asking it is nice and sunny and still warm here in the UK ~ hope you had a good night ~ Ally