Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturdays Are Nice

Hello Dear World

How are you ? I and my family are doing fine. Today the weather was once again lovely. I went outside on the deck a couple of times to enjoy the great weather we are having in my neck of the woods. A few hours later my aunt and uncle dropped by at the house for a little visit which was nice.

A few minutes ago my family and I watched a movie called "Inside Man" with Denzel Washington and Clive Owen. Denzel and Clive are both very talented actors in my opinion. The movie was great. Jodie Foster was also in the movie. I can say that they all deserve awards for the movie because my family and I loved it. I can also tell you that Clive and Denzel are very nice looking men and I'm sure other women would happily agree with me on that one. Anyway......My folks also rented Annapolis, Friends With Money and some movies for my nieces as well. During the movie we all ate a little movie theater popcorn. I just think that a movie just isn't the same without popcorn. Have you seen any new movies dear world ?

My dear world.....I came upon a blog that I just have to share with you. The blog is titled "Lessons from Lou" written by a wonderful lady named Cathy. You have to read this blog because it will touch your heart. Here is a link ------> http://lessonsfromlou.blogspot.com/ . Drop over and I'm sure you will be touched as I was. Send Cathy a few words of your own. Thanks.

Enough about me......How was your day ? How is the weather in your neck of the woods ? Did you like Saturdays as I do ? I'll let you get back to your weekend. I will talk to you again soon.

Have a good night......Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re "Clive and Denzel are very nice looking men and I'm sure other women would happily agree"

Heck, even other men know that Clive and Denzel are very nice looking men. I suspect that we may not be quite as happy about this as you all are, but still ...

Anonymous said...

Have not watched any movies lately although I have got a couple of DVD's waiting to be played.  I simply cannot visit another journal, I have so many on alerts that I sometimes find it a struggle now, but it was so nice of you to give her a mention.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by friend. Tammy