Sunday, September 24, 2006

Questions And Answers

Hello Dear World

How are you ? I was visiting Jeannette's Jottings which is one of my favorite journals to visit. Anyway....she had some questions and her answers in one of her entries so I thought I would share my own. Here is a link to her journal ---------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Here I Go:

1. First Name ? Monae

2. Middle Name ? Jenelle

3. Are you named after someone ? Yes Claude Monet and The Mona Lisa

4. When did you last cry ? last week

5. Do you like your handwriting ? No

6. What is your favorite lunch meat ? Bologna

7. Children ? No

8. Would you be friends with you ? I hope so

9. Do you have a journal ? Yes here is the link -------> http://journals.aol.com/southernmush/DearDiary/

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot ? no

11. Do you still have your tonsils ? yes

12. Would you bungee jump ? no

13. Favorite cereal ? Cocoa Crispies

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off ? Sometimes

15. Do you think you are strong ? no

16. Ice cream flavor ? Chocolate chip

17. Shoe Size ? 8 to 8 1/2

18. Red or Pink ? Red

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself ? Insecure

20. Whom do you miss the most ? My dog Hobo

21. Do you want everyone to send this back to you ? Yes

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing ? Pants- Black and I am not wearing shoes

23. Last thing you ate ? My dinner tonight - Beer Butt Chicken, Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes

24. What are you listening to right now ? Natasha Bedingfield's "Unwritten"

25. If you were a crayon what color would you be ? Purple

26. Favorite smell ? The rain

27. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone ? I haven't been on the phone

28. The first thing you notice about people you are attracted to ? The eyes

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you ? I found this at Jeannette's Journal

30. Favorite drink ? A & W Root Beer

31. Favorite sport ? None

32. Hair color ? Brown

33. Eye color ? Brown

34. Do you wear contacts ? no

35. Favorite food ? Blizzards from Dairy Queen

36. Scary movie or Happy Ending ? Both

37. What color shirt are you wearing ? Red

38. Your favorite dessert ? Refer to question #35

39. Who is most likely to respond ? Not sure

40. Least likely to respond ? The President

41. What book are you reading now ? I am not reading one right now

42. What's on your mouse pad ? A picture of water

43. What did you watch on television last night ? Inside Man

44. Favorite sounds ? The rain and my youngest niece's laugh

45. Rolling Stones or The Beatles ? The Beatles

46. The farthest you have been from home ? Florida

47. Not Available

48. See #47

49. Do you have a special talent ? no

50. When and where were you born ? On the 22nd day of April 1976 at 11:06 p.m at Daniel Freedman Hospital in Inglewood, California

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a great quote I wanted to share with you.

- I TELL YOU THESE STORIES BECAUSE THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO EVERYONE. IT'S NOT ABOUT BEING STARCHED OR POLISHED OR CUTE OR POLITE. IT'S ABOUT HAVING EARS THAT STICK OUT. ABOUT BREAKING YET ANOTHER GLASS. IT'S ABOUT SEEING SOMETHING FOR THE FIRST TIME AND MAKING A MILLION MISTAKES AND NOT EVER GETTING COMPLETELY DISCOURAGED. - Maira Kalman

---------

Well dear world I hope you have learned a little bit more about me from reading these questions and answers. If there is anything else you would like to know about me feel free to leave a question or two. I'll be waiting !!!!!!!!!

Good-night

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your answers Monae.  You names are both very unusual but very nice.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/