Saturday, September 2, 2006

ASK ME ANYTHING.......

Hello Dear World !!!!!

How are you ? I am going to do something new this time. Like my dear dear friend Jeannette I am going to allow all of you my dear friends to ask me anything you like. I will answer all of your questions and I will answer them in my entries. You can feel free to ask me anything you would like to know about me including anything personal.

Starting today you may feel free to ask me any question about my life. There is NO limit to the amount of questions you ask me. I hope that you will enjoy this new something I am about to try.

I wanted to share some journals with you. You have to visit.......Pete's Place --------> http://journals.aol.co.uk/pbaldrey/PetesPlace/ . He travels quite a bit. You will enjoy reading about his many many adventures. You also have to stop by the journal titled -------> Heck Of A Guy --------> http://1heckofaguy.com/ . His writing is really interesting. You will certainly learn something when you read his journal. In his journal I came upon another journal titled --------> Writing As Jo(e) ----------> http://writingasjoe.blogspot.com/ . You will certainly find that you will love reading all of the journals.

By the way.....Today I watched one of my other favorite movies "You've Got Mail" with Tom Hanks which is a really good one. I know the movie by heart I have seen it so many times. One of my other favorite movies "Serendipity" came on. John Cusack from the movie "Say Anything" and "Must Love Dogs" is in the movie. I think that every movie should come with John attached to it. I can say that he is a really great actor and he does every film wonderfully.

A read a journal a few minutes ago which I thought I would like to say something to those hard working individuals at Starbucks. To all of you hard working individuals I think you are all talented and yes you deserve the same pay that my job gives me. I frequent Starbucks from time to time and I have NEVER said thanks until now. I think all of you deserve to be appreciated for doing a job I'm sure I never could do. I doubt that I would know where to start when it comes to making a plain coffee let alone a Cappuchino. I would like to say a huge "THANKS" to all of you who work at Starbucks. I think that working there requires talent and hard work and even working with the public requires a special something in a individual who probably never hears this.......THANKS for your hard work and talent. I hope that Starbucks is around for a long, long, long, long,long, long time especially those who work behind the counters......you know who you are. Without all of you Starbucks just wouldn't be Starbucks so thank you. To all of you managers at Starbucks give those hard workers a raise they deserve it.

Until next time I will say.........Ta ta for now

Byyyyyyyye !!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.K. Monae, I have a couple of questions for you.  Did you like school and what were your best subjects?  What is a memory that really stands out from your childhood?  Lastly, what is the one thing in your life that makes you the happiest?


http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Hi Southernmush,

Just wanted to say thank you for your support in regards to the Starbucks Barista bashing being done by Jevanslink. I appreciate you sticking up for us hardworking coffee slingers!

Enjoy your next cup of java,

Noelle (stardustxsiren)

Anonymous said...

Kudos to the Starbucks workers, very nice.

My question is, what made you want to start your journal?

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Morgan
xx
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Here's a question you might enjoy, as you like films so much. If they were to make a film of your life, who would you like to play 'you'? B. x

Anonymous said...

Hi Monae,

A few questions:  1)  You've gone camping with your family a many number of times, where is your all time favorite campsite and why?  Okay, the next two questions may not fall within your comfort zone to answer and if you choose not to, that's alright by me... 2) For most, but not all, sometime in their late 20s they move out of their parents home either to live with others as roommates or to gain more independence and live on their own... Why have you chosen to stay at home?  (Don't take this question as a judgemental one, because it's not intended so... I have friends and family members who have chosen to remain with their parents for a multitude of reasons... I was just curious about yours.  3) Have you ever wanted to or even given online dating a try?  Why or why not?  

Well that's it for now.  Hope you're having a GREAT weekend, especially in light of Monday off for Labor day holiday!!!
Diane

Anonymous said...

I have two questions..............

1) where did you get that wonderful personality ??

2) If they made a movie of your life, what would the title be called ?